Click

Jades P.O.V

When I laid eyes on the bloody woman, I almost passed out. Niall, being the sweetheart he is, immediately went over to help her.

"What happened to you? Who did this?!?" Niall said, getting angry.

"I-I was attacked and taken here by some guy..." She said.

"Whats your name, hon?" I asked her, still startled.

"Eleanore. Eleanor Calder." She answered me. I looked into her brown eyes. She was frightened.

"Come on. You can go home with us." Niall told her.

We walked for what seemed like ages before we got to the house. Im glad there is no paps around or else there would be tons of questions about Eleanor. As soon as we got inside I showed her to the toilets for her to shower. I got her a towel and some of my clothes that fitted her just right.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO? NIALLLLLLLLLLL IMMMM BACCCCKKKK!!" I heard someone downstairs say. Most likely Louis.

"Lou? Is that you?" I yelled back.

"HAHAHAH THAT RYMED" He yelled back. Yup. Thats him.

"Come on! You have to meet Louis!! Hes so fun!!" I told El. She giggled and followed me downstairs. As soon as they saw eachother...I could see it. I could see that little click. Like I have with Ni.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I havent updated babes!! I got grounded like....a month and a half ago...BUT I GOT A LAPTOP SO ITS ALL GOOD...I just got it last week. THank you guys so much!! I come on here to see tons of new comments saying "PLEASE UPDATE!!" and I'm over here like awww!!

And I've been going through some deep shit right now...my friends are on and off with liking me...I really really like this guy but he doesnt like me at all...and I've been doing some stuff I shouldn't...so...keep on reading!!

Oh and I was with my friend and her boyfrind one day and we walked down to a park near my house and I just sat down and hugged a tree to give it the love that this single pringle doesn't have...

BTW I'M IN LOVE WITH DAHVIE VANITY!!! LOOK HIM UP!!! HES FREAKING SEXY AND HIS LIPS AND HAIR IS AWESOME!! But hes 30............OH FUCKING WELL!! (Ps look at the video and at the very end when Dahvie says i love you OMFG..pps Dahvie is the one with the big lips and angle wings and playing the guitar)

Love you guys...and remember...IMA MONSTA HAH HAH HAH!!! XXXXX <3