Be With Me So Happily

Louis P.O.V

As soon as I woke up, had butterflies in my stomach. I can't wait to take El out shopping today!! I get dressed in a black shirt and a black hoodie and throw on some jeans. Right when I'm finished, someone knocked at my door.

"Come in!!" I yell. The door opens to El. My heart skips when I see her. She's wearing a loose white and striped sweater and some leggings. Jades, I supposed.

"You look nice!" She compliments my casual attire, while blushing.

"Thanks!! You look amazing!!" I compliment her back, blushing as well. "Ready to go?" I ask her when I'm done tweaking my hair.

"I haven't been shopping for weeks!! So yes I am!" She says. Why, though? Why hasn't she been shopping in a while? I am gonna ask her why she has so many cuts, scars, and bruises when we get in the car.

"Lets go!" I say takin her arm and leading her gently to the car. I start the engine and El jumps and screams. I freak out. "WHAT WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED!!"

"Im sorry...I dont like sudden loud noises..." She explains, blushing.

"Why? And if you don't mind, could you tell me why you have so many cuts, scars, and bruises?" I ask her, pulling out of the barriers of the house that keep fans out. El looks like shes remembering something, then starts crying.

"I'm sorry, babe! It was stupid of me to ask! Don't cry!" The sight of her crying breaks my heart. I take her hand and I start singing "A Thousand Years" and her crying settles down. As I finish, she looks up at me.

"That was beautiful." She tells me with bright, swollen eyes.

"So are you." I blurt out and she laughs. When we get to the mall, her swollen eyes have leveled out and her face isn't blotchy.

"Where to first?" I question. She looks around and her eyes catch a candy store. She looks down and pokes her stomach as it growls.

"Sorry...I forgot to eat breakfast..." She trails off.

"Okay then!" I smile. "Candy store it is!!" I head off in that direction. She waddles after me and catches up when I stop in front of the store. My eyes got wide and my mouth started to water.

El's POV
------------------------------------------------------
After 30 minutes of Lou picking out hundreds of candies, myself already being done, we head off to get some clothes.

We walk into a couple of stores and buy some really cute clothes, then leave the mall.

Once we get home, I go to try an outfit on. It was a tank top, a red, plaid button up shirt, and a pair of ripped up-denim shorts. Once I left the room, Lou was in the kitchen, waiting for me. He lifted his gaze to meet mine, taking in my outfit on the way up.

"Wow." He gushed, blushing. "You-you look beautiful."

I looked down and fiddled with the bottom button. He walked over to stand in front of me, where he towered above me. I looked up at him, and a flash of Morgans face overwhelmed me. I shrieked an fell over a chair. I started to thrash around, hitting the man who was holding onto me, thinking it was Morgan. That was, until I heard a female voice. I looked over to see Jade looking terrified. I looked at the man ontop of me. It was Lou, staring at me with blood running out of his mouth. He was hugging me, trying to calm me down. I looked at him as a drop of blood landed on my face.

"El? El are you o-" The rest of the words started to fade off. And then, I was faced with darkness.