Please Dont!

Jades P.O.V

Please don't let this happen again. It was all because of some rude person that photoshopped me. Like in A Walk to Remember!

"Wh-what are you doing here, Morgan?" I asked. I am scared.

"Just walking around. Then I see that you're on The X Factor! I thought you'd be a famous porn star, not a famous singer!" He said to me. I pull out my phone and ring up Niall.

"Jade? Why aren't you back yet?" He said after he answered after one ring.

"Niall! Meet me at the front door of the house!" I whispered. Then I ran.

Niall's P.O.V

"Niall! Meet me at the front door of the house!" She whispered to me. Then, the line went dead. What's wrong with my Jade! I ran towards the front of the house and see Jade running towards me. Then I see a guy chasing her. Who is he? I open the door immediately.

"Jade! Are you okay, babe?!?" I say pulling her into a hug. She starts crying. This is painful.

"Are you dating that whore?" The guy that was chasing he said. What!?! Nobody calls my Jade a whore!

"Who are you!?!" I shout at him. I am fuming!

"Morgan. This little sluts old boyfriend!" He says pointing to Jade.

"She is not a slut!" I yell at him, still holding the crying, shaking girl. "Are you okay, Jade?" I whispered to her. She shook her head and sobbed even more.

"Have you not told him yet, Jade? Well this 'innocent' little girl took a naked picture of herself when we were dating!" He yelled clinching his fist.

"It was a photoshopped picture! Then Morgan started beating me so badly I had to get 30 stitches in my head and 15 on my stomach!" Jade sobbed out. He beat her! I am going to kill him!

"Shhh. Shhh. Jade, it's okay now." I cooed to her.

"No it's not! Cause he's back!" She said.

"Get out of here! Before I call security!" I yelled at him.

"This isn't over yet!" He yelled at me and Jade. I took Jade back inside, her still crying. I sat on the bed and put her in my lap. I rocked her back and forth as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She whispers to me.

"No! Baby, don't be sorry! It's his fault for not believing you!" I said to her. After that she fell asleep in my arms.