I dont wanna stay awake...

Jades P.O.V

I've been so scared since the nightmare about Moran killing Niall. That was horrifying! And Morgan probably has left London already because he is from South Sheilds. So it must be safe to go out without Niall.

"Niall, I'm going for a walk." I yell to him from downstairs. I heard shuffling and then OUR door opened.

"Ok, babe! Be careful! Please!" He yelled back to me. I'm happy he trusts me.

Once I was outside, the cold England air hit me and I shivered. I decided to go to a little neighborhood so I wouldn't get noticed. I put in one headphone and listened to a cool band called 5 Seconds of Summer and put on their son Try Hard. I looked up to the sky and kept walking. I got to the next song, Gotta Get Out, when I heard him.

I thought he left?

I was wrong.

"Hey, Jade! I told you, that wouldn't be the last time you'd be seeing me!" He told me. I sped up my pace.

"Where you going, pretty girl?" He yelled at me, running to catch up.

"Get away from me!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around. I whimpered at his roughness.

"Remember what I said? DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" He yelled in my face. I started crying. I looked at my phone.

Wrong decision.

He grabbed my phone and threw it on the concrete. It shattered into peices.

"You're not gonna get away this time. And little Niall isn't going to be able to help you!!" He said and gripped my hair really hard. I screamed and he punched me in the stomach.

" I wouldn't make a sound if you want to live!" He told me spitting in my face. Why do I have to keep living through this torture? Why can't I just fall asleep and never wake up again? I know why not.

Niall.

We walked to a dark looking house. Dead grass, broken windows, broken front porch, all those things that make it look creepy.

I walked in and gasped....

Oh no!

-------------------------

A/N

CLIFFHANGER!!! I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE FUN FOR THIS CHAPTER!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!!

VOTES ARE GOOD!! I FEEL LOVED!!

AND 214 FREAKING READS!!! OH EM GEE!!!! LOVE YOU MY READERS!!!!

KITTIES! LOLLIPOPS! AND GUMMYWORMS!! SWEETNESS!!

BYYYEEE!!!