Chapter 2

-- Zach's P.O.V --

It's been three days Lydia hasn't said a word. I'm kinda worried. I don't know what to do. Every time I try to cheer her up She usually ends up smacking me! I don't understand girls, they don't make sense. She loves her Josh Hutcherson and if you say something about him you better watch your back, she'll come for you.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I have not been talking to anyone not even my best friend. No one knows why except Zach but every time someone asked I would just stare at him and he knew to keep his mouth shut. Zach has always kinda been afraid of me but I'm not sure why? Maybe just maybe because I know who he likes, who he is enemies are, and I have a few say dangerous friends. I like the fact my friends try to cheer me up. Even though they didn't know why I was mad... I hope. That's how you know you have good friends. I don't know why I'm so upset? I should be over it but, I'm not That's just how I am.

-- Zowie's P.O.V --

After a little while Lydia told me every thing. We have been friends since the 4 th grade. She told me anything no matter what. I had nothing against the reason she was mad. I mean I would be to. She also said she didn't tell any one because she thought they would think she was crazy. " I feel like your the one person I can trust. " She told like she was about to cry. She doesn't just like him for his looks, and likes everything about him. You may think she's crazy but she's my best friend.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I was glad I told zowie. I know she listened and it almost seems like she cares. I guess she does. That's why she's my best friend. I just spent the rest of the day trying to stop thinking about that comment that started this all. I feel like I'm crazy! Nobody I have ever met would do this. I don't know what's wrong with me. Is there something wrong with me? Would you do something like that? When I got home I just drowned my anger in music. Like always. When I was upset or angry I would just put my head phones on. I forgot for a little while but then remembered. I didn't know what to do!

__________________________________________________________

I know it's short, I promise the rest will be longer trust me. :))

How you like so far! Tell me what you think

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE PLZZ Thanks for reading.