Chapter 13

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

It's the day of the show and I'm completely freaked out. I am really nervous but excited at the same time. All my friends are going to watch. We go on at about noon. I tried to calm down a bit, but it wasn't working. So I just decided to get ready. I was wearing a dress. From the waist down it was white with pink flowers. The top was a different shade off white with thin, blue stripes. It was also short sleeved and came down to my knees. Melissa had on a peach long sleeved shirt. With a white, laced skirt to her knees. We both had a tad bit of make up. But she looks much better than me.

-- Melissa's P.O.V --

I felt bad for Lydia. I could tell she was nervous. We both got dressed and did our make up. Last night my mom gave Lydia sleeping medicine so she wouldn't wake up. This was important for us and we wanted her to sleep good. So she wasn't tired.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I sleep okay last night. I didn't have much of a dream, but I didn't wake up in the middle night. So I guess that's good. When we were e-mailed the address of the studio my mom put it in the GPS and we headed out.

" You nervous?" My mom asked looking back at me.

I gave a small, " Not really."

OH COURSE IN NERVOUS!! I thought to myself. Why wouldn't I be? I know my she was just being nice but come on! I think she was just trying to calm me down. You could so tell I was nervous. I don't know what I'm going to do.

** At the studio **

A muscular man with a black shirt that said security came up to Melissa and I.

" Names?" He said in a deep voice.

" Oh, umm I'm Lydia and that's Melissa." I said pointing to her.

" Right this way." He said leading us to a door.

We walked a while in silence in a narrow hallway. A separate guard brought our moms to their seats. We got backstage and sat down on a small couch.

" Thank you, sir." I said as he walked away.

He turned around, " Call me Robert." He said shaking my hand.

" Well thank you, Robert."

Melissa and I sat for a while. Every once and a while a crew member would check on us. Right now Ellen was with Jennifer Lopez on stage. I'm not sure when she would be done but it wouldn't be long.

" I'm hungry. Where's the food?" Melissa blurted out.

" Melissa! Be polite." I demanded.

"What? I'm hungry."

" Well there's a fruit basket behind you." I heard a voice speak.

I looked up to see ELLEN DEGENERES!!!!!

" HI! It's so nice to meet you." I said giving her a hug.

We sat in the room for a little bit and talked. Melissa was stuffing her face with apples. I couldn't believe I was actually taking to Ellen. I was so glad to be here. I almost forgot how nervous I was.

_________________________________

HEY:))

Did you like it?

Tell me!!

I'm not that busy this summer so I'll be writing a lot.

thanks for reading!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE