Chapter 17

-- Melissa's P.O.V --

I was still in total shock. So was Lydia. I couldn't believe this. Lydia and I were living every girls dream!

******

As we came back from commercial the boys all sat around us. Niall sat on the arm next to me, Liam, Louis, and Harry were standing behind us, and Zayn sat on the other arm next to Lydia.

" So what do you think Melissa?" Ellen asked me

" I-I'm still in total shock." I said stuttering.

" I honestly thought they were going to find us." Louis said.

" I almost did." Said Lydia.We all sat there talking. Then Ellen turned to Lydia.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

Ellen turned to me with a look in her eyes.

" So Lydia can I ask you something?"

" Oh yeah totally." I said.

" Who's video was it that went viral?" She asked

" Oh it was mine. But I mean Melissa's video got some views to." I said trying not to sound rude.

" Well then that doesn't make sense." said said.

" What do you mean?" I asked

" Well it was your video and we did this for Melissa."

She kept talking but I trailed off. Looking in the audience I just began to think. About,

why I was here?

What was I doing?

What is Ellen saying?

" Lydia? Lydia?" She asked me. I snapped back into reality,

" Oh sorry what?" I asked.

" You alright?" She asked looking concerned.

" Oh yeah, just a little nervous." I said

" What about?" Ellen asked.

" All of this. I mean I'm on the Ellen show, with ONE DIRECTION! I know Melissa is probably more in shock then I am but I just can't believe I'm here."

" I can't either." I heard a voice speak. It made me jump but I didn't turn around. I knew nobody was there, when I'm nervous I hear things.

" Something else bothering you?" Ellen asked.

" Oh no. I'm just hearing things." I replied.

" Um Lydia?" She asked

" Yes?" I questioned.

" I don't think you're hearing things." She said with a smile.

" What do you mean?"I asked, confused.

" Turn around." She said.

I did as she said and turned around. All that escaped from my mouth was a gasp as I scanned the person in front of me. Our eyes meet and I went weak at the knees. Was this really happening? Was I seriously in front of JOSH HUTCHERSON?!!?

I don't even know what is going though my mind. I got up from the couch and was shaking.

" No. There is NO WAY!" I said looking at Ellen.

She just smirked.

" You remember when you asked me backstage why you couldn't go in the room?" She asked me.

" Yes?" I asked about to cry over what was happening.

" That's who was behind the door." She said.

__________________________

Did you like it??

I hope so!!

Thxx for reading

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE:))