Chapter 6

-- Melissa's P.O.V --'

" He said yes." Lydia told me.

" Okay cool." I replied, " see you then." With that I hung up.

"hmmm, what to do?" I said quietly to myself. I rummaged through my stuff looking for something to do. I get bored easily,and when that happens...I eat. But I was pretty skinny considering I always eat. So I just ended up painting my nails while I waited for dinner. After dinner I got dressed for bed, read a little bit of fan fiction,and went to sleep.

** Next day**

Today was Friday, so Lydia was coming over tomorrow. I got to school about five minutes before Lydia. When she got there she took no time to tell me about the video.

" Okay so we want the video to stand out, and to do that it won't be easy but it will be possible. What I was thinking is I needed something black to wear. I want to be intimidating, but not to scary. I also wear eyeliner. Well I would have done that anyway but you know...yeah anyways."

" Okay I got! And my video? " I stopped her afraid she was going to run out breath. She was taking sooo fast!

" Oh yeah yeah we'll do that to, trust me." I could tell she didn't really care but, oh well.

"Okay." After that the bell rang. I'm in gifted so Lydia and I have class in different hallways. I waved bye and walked to my class.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I was just EXHAUSTED! I got almost no sleep last night, and I had so much homework. During math I fell asleep for about a minute. Then Mary shook my arm, waking me up. I wanted to go home, flop on my bed,and just take a nap.

I sat at the back of the room so the teacher couldn't tell that I wasn't paying attention. I couldn't lie I was in a bad mood.

I was a total jerk to all my friends and didn't talk that much again. I could tell they were worried. They probably thought I was going to go mute again. But after I told them I was just tired they seemed alright.

** Saturday **

I was at Melissa's and in a much better mood. We hung around for a little while and then we face timed Mary on Melissa's IPad. We talked for about twenty minutes. Then we watched a movie and ate popcorn. Then came the video well videos. You know for my video it didn't really make sense. At the beginning I was ready to pound somebody's face out, but towards the end I was crying over Josh Hutcherson? I know right! I guess I kinda expected it but I don't know what happened. After about six minutes I stopped the video and uploaded it, labeled,

"The biggest Josh Hutcherson fan EVER!!!"

I slightly giggled reading the title. As Melissa made her video I just watched. Still lightly sobbing. I don't know what my problem was! I didn't think it was bad, but I just felt odd. After Melissa finished I would not stop checking our channel for video views. By the time I went to sleep we had around thirteen views.

** Morning **

I woke up, rubbing my eyes and looked at the clock, 9:00 a.m. I sat up turning to Melissa still asleep, of course. Then I picked up my kindle fire to check our channel once more. Fifteen views, " uhhh" I sighed. then I rested my hand on my kindle for a moment. Then I felt something hard. I looked close at where my hand was. There was dried butter on my screen. It was probably from the popcorn we ate. I started scraping it off when I saw it!

" MELISSA MELISSA WAKE UP!" I screamed.

" What What? "She said.

" YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW."

"This better be good if you gotta wake me up this early." She told me.

" Trust me this is worth it." I said with a huge ear to ear grin on my face.

" WELL THEN TELL ME!" She shouted at me.

" Okay Okay GOSH! Anyways so I was checking our video views on YouTube and there was a dried butter on my kindle,don't ask, So I got it off."

" Yeah so?" She questioned.

" Well, under that butter was something you wouldn't believe."

" What was it? "She looked worried.

" Two zeros, right behind the fifteen!"

Her jaw dropped, " SHUT UP! NO WAY! "

" YES WAY! Melissa, we don't have fifteen views, we have fifteen HUNDRED!!!"

________________________________________

Like it, Hate it? Tell me about it!!

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE!!

:))