Chapter 18

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I stood there speechless. My shaky hands covering my mouth. Tears of joy streaming down my face. I tried to calm down, but couldn't. I all of the sudden I didn't seem to care anymore. I didn't care that I was on live TV. I didn't care I was in front so many people. I just didn't care. All that mattered was Josh. He hugged me to calm me down.

" So Lydia? What's going through your mind?" Ellen asked me.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I couldn't even speak a word. I finally just gave up and shrugged. Everyone laughed as I began to sit down.

" Well we have some clips of your friends from school talking about you." She said.

We all turne to the screen.

" So what do you think about Lydia's love for Josh?" Ellen asked Zowie.

" Oh gosh," zowie paused," Well she is his biggest fan, that's for sure. But I don't mind her talking about him." She said.

Then Mary,

" There is no one that could classify themselves as the biggest fan after meeting her. I mean she went silent for a week for GOD'S SAKE! "

Then Zach,

" Oh she loves her Josh. You say ANYTHING bad about him you better watch out she'll strike. Like a tiger." That made me laugh.

Then Geoffrey,

" She can get crazy sometimes but that's what makes her... her." He shrugged.

Then Melissa,

"Yes she's crazy,yes she's weird, and yes she different. But that's why she's my best friend."

The lights came back on and I gave Melissa a hug.

" Thanks for being here today it was nice to meet you." Ellen said to us.

" Oh thanks for having us." Melissa said.

With that we went to commercial. We all walked off the stage. I don't know what to do. I just met my idol. What do I say? Do I say anything? I have no idea! I just waited. Josh came up to me.

" Hi." He said.

" Uh uh hi." I said nervously

"Don't be nervous." he said

"I-I'm not sure how." I said making him laugh.

" It's alright just be yourself." He said

" How am I supposed to do that? I mean you're my idol being in front of you is like a dream. You have know idea how hard it is for me not to run around the freakin' stage. I mean you're JOSH HUTCHERSON!" I spoke so fast I had to take a breath.

" You really mean that?" He asked.

" Every word." I replied.

"I like you, " he paused," would you like to go out some time?"He asked looking at the ground.

I just stood there. Was I really just asked that? What's going on? HOLY COW!

" I understand if you don't want to." He said turning around.

I grabbed his arm, " Are you kidding me? I would love to."

" Really? Well here's my number. I have to go it was nice meeting you." He winked.

I felt a blush creeping upon my cheeks. Along with an idiotic grin.

I walk over to Melissa and the boys. They were all talking and greeted me as I walked over.

" So you're a fan to?" Liam asked me.

" Oh yeah but not like her. She even has a stalk-" Melissa cut me off, she knew exactly what I was going to say.

" Wait I wanna hear this." Louis said uncovering my mouth.

" She has a-a stalker corner." I said. Melissa looked mad.

" What's in it?" Niall asked.

" Pictures,posters, and articles of you." Melissa looked mad as ever but I continued.

" And she KISSES them."

"Okay! Enough of that." Melissa said.

" I think it's cute." Liam said.

Melissa's cheeks grew red like a tomato.

****

We got back to the hotel and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I ran around the hotel room screaming,

"I JUST MET JOSH HUTCHERSON, I JUST MET JOSH HUTCHERSON!" Like I was a kid.

" Well aren't you a happy camper." My mom said.

" Oh yeah I am! And he asked me to go on a date with him!" I said jumping up and down.

She gave me a questioned looked and said something that broke me in two.

" Are you forgetting something? We're going back tonight."

_________________________________________

HEYY!!

Sorry for the late update. I was in Georgia.

With no Wi-Fi.

Anyway thanks for reading:))

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE