Chapter 4

-- Zach's P.O.V --

It was another Monday and I was sitting in the hallway,like we do everyday. I wondered how Lydia was doing? She should be over it by now. As I'm waiting I see someone walking down the hall towards me. I knew that wasn't her, or was it? I was sitting by Geoffrey, a friend of Lydia and I, and I turned to him and started talking. Then I heard someone plop down next to me. " What the? " I exclaimed as I scanned the person sitting next to me. " Lydia? " " That's my name,, don't wear it out. " She replied. " What did you do?" I said, Geoffrey and I both in shock. "I gave myself a make over."

Well that's for sure. She had a grey jacket with black skulls, Heavy eyeliner, and her short brown hair was kinda messy.

" Why?" Geoffrey asked.

" Because I felt like it okay!" She practically yelled.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I don't care what think,I like my new look. I know it's not something most people do out of the blue, but I did. They kept trying to tell me I didn't need to do this but I don't have to listen to them. For some reason Zach keeps calling me goth. I can understand that but I mean seriously? Him and Geoffrey need to calm down. I can take care of myself. Zowie questioned me as well. But I didn't say much. When I got home I put on black shorts and a t-shirt. I been listening to rock and rap music for whatever reason. I couldn't find my head phones so I just played my music without them. I turned the sound up as loud as I could and was singing along. (In the end bvb)

In the end as we fade into the night... wooah

Who will tell the story of your life

And who will remember your last goodbye wooah

'Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

I'm the end, as my soul leads the rest of what is left of my body

or am I just a shell? I have fought but with flesh and blood I command it in all me

through it all, I have given my all for a moment of glory!( I'd give it all)

In the end as we fade into the night wooah who will tell the story of your life?

And who will remember your last goodbye wooah

'Cause it's the end and not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

I stopped the song because my dad was banging on the door. " Yes?" I asked.

" What are you listening to?" He asked.

" Music." I said giving an "uhh duh" look.

" Sounds like screaming to me."

I rolled my eyes, once again asking what he wanted.

" I want you to turn that down. " He said.

"I can't find my head phones." I explained

" Oh well, dinner is almost ready anyway."

** 2 hours later **

It was about 10 P.M now and I couldn't fall asleep. I was on my lap top just on YouTube. I kept checking our video views on our channel. There where about 35 views,that wasn't that many to me at least. Melissa was so excited, to her that was like 1000 views to her. I wanted to do something. I wanted to make a video that got over 1000 views. I didn't know what to do. What video could we make that would be funny, serious, original, and at the same time emotional? Then it hit me! So hard it almost seemed to hurt. I knew exactly what to do!

________________________________________

SOOOO?

Tell me what your thoughts are.

VOTE,COMMENT,SHARE WHAT EVA :))

Thanks for reading!¡!¡!