Chapter 15

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I was glad to not actually be ignored. Once I finally got that room off my mind I could pay attention.

" So Lydia? What inspired you to make theses videos?" Ellen asked.

" Well that's a long story but I'll tell it anyway."

I told the whole story, even the part where I questioned myself. I never thought about it but without Alex I wouldn't be here today. So I guess it's a good thing she did what she did. During the interview Ellen went back and forth asking different questions about us and our past. She even showed a few pictures. Some were funny and some were embarrassing. Ellen was really funny and she was taller in person. My grandma and I would always watch the show. I know I sound lame when I say that, but it's true.

" So Lydia I have a question?" Ellen asked

" okay. " I said

"So you're the biggest Josh hutcherson fan obviously, now say someone just became a fan what are things you know that they wouldn't?"

" Well, I know his, birthday, age, all his movie names, favorite super hero, childhood things, and a lot more." I said.

" WOW! that's a lot." She replied, " and one more question."

"what's that?" I said leaning forward.

" Can you explain this picture." she said pointing at the picture

" OH MY GOSH! you told me you deleted that!" I said slapping Melissa's arm.

"OW! you don't have to be violent." Melissa said with a smirk.

" What's this a picture of Lydia?" Ellen said trying not to laugh.

" That Ellen, is a picture... of me *sigh* singing to my poster." I said putting my head in my hands of embarrassment.

" What were you singing?" She asked.

I tilted my head up, " Gi-girl friend my Avril Lavigne."

I felt like the whole audience was laughing at me. But I wasn't going to show how sensitive I was, so I just laughed with them. I needed to learn to laugh at myself every once in a while.

" Okay girls, when I saw your videos I had to learn more about you. So I looked at your other videos and saw you girls do some singing to I that right?"

" Yes that's true." Melissa said shaking her head.

" So I was told you're going to sing for us?"

" Yup we are singing Little things by One direction." I said

I heard the girls in the audience cheering, they must be directioners.( One direction fans). As we walked on the stage I felt my stomach drop. I was so nervous. I never get stage, what is this about? I just needed to calm down and enjoy my self.