Chapter 12

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I finally got some sleep last night and I woke up at about eight a.m. My mom kept asking me why I screamed but I wouldn't tell her. I didn't want her worrying about me, plus it was only a dream. It was the day before the show and I was definitely nervous. I didn't know what was going to happen.

****

It's about ten o'clock and we don't have anything to do.

" Let's go to the beach!" Melissa said.

I nodded in agreement, and we got our bathing suits on. Mine was an American flag Melissa's was white with black stripes, both bikinis. Our mom's didn't want to go so I drove Melissa and I. I'm 17 so I just got my license. I don't know why our moms didn't want to come they just didn't.

" It's a good thing we get to go by ourselves." Melissa said as we got in the car.

" Yeah I guess. But my mom never misses out on beach time." I said starting the car.

" Well at least we get to go."

" True."

Once we got there I parked at a place with not many but a few people here and there. The water was bright blue and you could see the sand though it. Melissa and I put are stuff about a foot away from the water. As soon as we got settled Melissa ran into the water. But regretted it right away.

" AHHHH!" She yelled

"What?" I asked back

" It it's cooold." She said shaking.

" Haha that's your fault." I said splashing her.

" STOP IT!!!!" She screamed splashing me back.

We continued on until we both had dunked each other under. We finally called a truce when I smacked myself in the nose by accident. I got out of the water to tan for a little bit. I set the towel down and got settled. I felt the sun on my face and when it got to hot I turned on my stomach. I saw Melissa in the distance talked to some guy. They talked for a while and right before he walked off they traded numbers.

" Who's the guy?" I asked when she got back over.

" What? Oh that guy? Umm that's Bryce."

" Hmmm? Does somebody like Bryce?" I said nudging her shoulder.

" Nooo. I do not!" She said blushing.

" Oh yes you do! MELISSA LOVES BRYCE! MELISSA LOVES BRYCE!" I shouted.

" Keep your voice down!" She said covering my mouth.

I laughed and we started to pack our things. I kept teasing her on the way back.

-- Melissa's P.O.V --

Lydia kept saying I liked him but I denied. Did I really like him? I have to admit he was kinda cute. When we got home and I saw I had a text.

Hey doll face text me when you get this ~ Bryce

Oh gosh. He already has a nickname for me. What do I say? Think Melissa think.

Hey Bryce, How are you? ~ Melissa

I guess that could have gone worse. Oh who am I'm kidding that was horrible! Oh well I'll see what he does. He texted back luckily. We talked for a while and it got awkward when Lydia asked who I was texting. Then got a weird look on her face when when I just said somebody. I had a feeling she knew but I wasn't going to say anything.

-- Bryce's P.O.V --

" Dude she's amazing! And I got her number." I exclaimed to my friend on the phone.

" Well have you texted her?" He asked me

" Oh yeah we talked for a long time. But then she said she had to take a shower."

" Dude that's awesome!"

" I know right. Well I better go."

" Alright then, later."

" Later." I said hanging up.

I couldn't get Melissa off my mind. She was amazing. She had dirty blond hair that went just past her shoulders. Her eyes were like green orbs. She said she was here because she was going to be on The Ellen show. That was cool. Her and her friend made viral videos. I had watched them today and I thought it was pretty cool. I'm not really a one direction fan, but I didn't care. She was perfect.

____________________________________

HEY everyone:))

You like??

I Hope so. Thanks for reading!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE Thanks again

A true fan ( a Josh Hutcherson story )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara