Chapter 7

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

Today I was in a GREAT mood. I was amazed at the amount of people had seen the video. Melissa and I saw some of the comments, some were nice and some were like,

" These girls are my heroes!"

"I thought I was insane, until I saw this."

" This cracks me up."

" You two are UGLY!"

I just ignored those because I knew that they weren't true. I was happy today and it's MONDAY! Shocking right? Oh well, This morning I put my hair in pigtails. I also put on pink lip gloss and put a little less eyeliner on.

I did the whole make over thing out of sadness and I was just fine now.

-- Geoffrey's P.O.V --

As I waited for Lydia I was talking to Zach. We both worried about her and this whole make over thing. That's what we we're talking about.

" Why would she do something like that? " Zach asked

" I don't know." I said back to him.

" Maybe she's upset about something." He told me.

" WELL NO DIP SHERLOCK! " I yelled back at him

" Well SORRY!"He said, " Girls are confusing."

" I know." I said.

" Why can't they be more like guys?"

" I wish."

We stood there in silence while we waited for Lydia. Then we saw her. We didn't recognize her at first but when she got to us we could tell it was her... almost. She looked different but in a good way.

" Heyy guys!" She said looking very happy.

" What are you so happy about? " Zach asked. We must have both noticed it.

"What? I can't just be happy without you questioning me." She said

" Well to us that's a little strange, no offence. " I Said to her.

" Okay fine! I'll tell you."

She explained everything to us about this weekend.

" Dry butter? Zach asked with confused look.

" Yeah CRAZY right?"

" That's so cool Lydia. "I didn't care that much, but I didn't want to put her in a bad mood.

They bell rang so we all went to our class. Zach and Lydia are in the same class, but I'm in a different hallway because I'm in gifted.

-- Mary's P.O.V --

Today was a normal day and Lydia was much better. We're partners for math so she was alright. She told me about the weekend as well. I thought that was cool. I think that was the main reason for her good behavior. Listen to me, I sound like somebody's mom. Oh well, I was just glad Lydia was okay.

-- Lydia's P.O.V --

I was glad that the teacher partnered me with Mary because she is WAY better at math then me. If I was going to be better at math I may as well learn from someone who can do it right. We had to do this work sheet puzzle thing. I didn't know what to do but Mary helped me.

** end of the day **

I got home and did the same routine like every other day. I didn't have homework, THANK GOD! So I just watched T.V.

I was watching my favorite show Glee, when my phone rang.

" Hello?"

"Hey"

" Oh hi Melissa,what's up?"

" Not much I was just going to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" When are you at your dad's again?"

" Oh not for a few weeks. "

" Oh okay well I had nothing to do this weekend, but that's fine."

" Yeah I'm sorry maybe next time? "

" Okay well I have to go bye."

" Bye."

*** Two weeks later ***

" Hey Melissa guess what?" I said sitting down next to her.

"What? "

" Not this weekend but next weekend I'm with my dad."

" Oh cool, but one problem." She said frowning.

" What is the problem? "I asked

" My mom and step dad are going somewhere Saturday and won't be home all day."

" Oh that's okay we can have it a my house."

" You sure?"She questioned me

" Totally! "

" Alright then. Well I don't want to be late for class."

" Bye." I said with a wave

She did the same and walked off.

** At the sleepover **

-- Melissa's P.O.V --

Lydia was with her dad again and we where at her house. We painted each other's nails and did our hair, just girly stuff.

We also watched the movie Fire house dog. Lydia insisted we watched it you know why? It had Josh Hutcherson in it. It was a good movie. Lydia and I started making bracelets for each other. I was putting mine on her wrist when her phone rang. She pulled her hand away to pick it up knocking some of the beads off.

" HEY!" I Shouted

" Sorry." She said looking at her phone confused.

" What? "

" Unkown number? "She questioned

" Answer it." I said

" Okay."

" Hello? " She asked

" speaking "

" Who is it? "I whispered

" Shhh."

" Who is this?"

Her jaw dropped a few seconds after she asked. The person on the other line must have answered. Who was she talking to???

___________________________________________

What do you think???

Tell me! Who do you think it is?

READ

COMMENT

SHARE!!! :))

Hope you like it