Hospital

Olivias prov 

Right now im driving Annabell to the hospital to get a rape kit done. I cant believe what shes been through i mean it's been going on for 8 years. Im gonna do whatever it takes to put those sick sick people away! I look up over to my right to make sure shes alright. Shes just stareing out of the window i asked if she wanted the radio on but she said 'the silence is music that fills the air' and then turned sideways. Finally pulled up at the hospital i get out but annabell stays in the the car i open her door.

" hey...its okay to be scared I'll be scared if i was you too" she sighs and looks down,i crouch down in front of her and look into her eyes. "Listen I'll stay with you  i promise okay. Nothing bad will happen to you as long as im with you" "w-will it hurt?" I cant lie to a child..but i dont want her to freak out oh what should i do?! I sigh "im not sure but what i am sure of is that if you do this you'll be able to relax and live a normal life" she nods and gets out of the car. I close the door and lock it, we walk into the hospital and i turn to annabell. "Why dont you go get something from the vending machine whilst i go talk to the doctor okay?.." i say as my hand is out with $1 in it. "O-okay olivia b-but d-dont be long" she says as she takes the money "i won't " and off she goes.

"Hi im Sargent olivia Benson from special victims unit, um ive got a 14 year old girl who needs a rape kit doing." I say to the doctor. She looks up from her paper work "okay ill be sure to see her may i know her name please" "its Annabell i dont know her second name " she nods "okay Sargent Benson ill see to her after this patient" "Thank you oh and one more thing please be patient with her shes been through a lot" "i understand Sargent" and then i walk off to where Annabell is.

"Hey so the doctor will  see you in a minute after her patient okay?" She nods and hands me my money back "bella i gave you this to get something to eat" "im not hungry" i knew that was a lie. You can tell she hasn't been eating for about 3 months."i know that is a lie. You sure you don't want anything" " im sure but thanks..." "for what? "I asks "for caring about me..." she replies "your welcome sweetie" we sit there for about 5 minutes untill the doctor calls her name.

Annabells prov 

Oh god! The doctor has just called my name and me and olivia stand up. Im so so so scared i think im gonna have a panic attack or something! We follow the doctor to the room where my rape kit will be done. I think olivia can sense thatim scared cause as soon as i walk into the room she turns around and crouchs in front of me. "Bella listen of the doctor is just gonna take a few photo and swobs but nothing else okay? Ill be here the whole time"  "promise?"my voice broke it sounds like im crying.               "I promise baby girl" 

" okay Annabell can you take of you cloths please and put them in this bag" i look at olivia and she nods."O-okay" i do what im told and hand the bag to the doctor. God you can see all my fat! (Shes not fat shes really skinny but she just thinks she is) "good girl and can you please lie on the bed?" I start to shake i-i don't want to be r-raped again. Olivia whispers in my ear "its okay trust me" if she trusts the doctor the i should too.

15 minutes later and the doctor has finished the kit. FINALLY let me just say.. the doctor tells me that i can put some cloths on but i haven't got any more cause she took mine! I look at olivia " what clothing am i going to wear she took my only ones that ive got here?" "Dont worry ive just texted Amanda and asked her to bringyou some cloths" i sigh well at least she has a plan..."ok-okay "

10 minutes later and the person im guessing is Amanda comes in with my cloths."here you go sweet pea" "cheers" i get dressed and come out"okay so where do i have to go back to the orphanage now? I really really hope i dont.."no you will never go back there ever again . promise "Olivia says, yes! Im never gonna see them again but wait where am i gonna live??? "O-olivia w-where am i gonna live?" I say as me Olivia and Amanda walk out of the hospital.

"Well baby girl i was thinking maybe you could staywith me...but only if you want to?" She looks down at me "are you kidding I'd love to!!!Thank you thank you thank you" runs and hugs her."your welcome sweetie" Amanda smiles at us two and says" lets go get ice cream "and off we went

This has been the best day ever!!!!!!

A/N

Hey guys hope you likeit comment below 

Chloe xxxx