brave

Amandas Prov 

Nick,olivia and i was setting up for our assembly when we heard yelling coming from the halls. We go out and find two girls yelling at eachother whilst people were trying to hold them back. Out of the corner of my eye i see bella frightened and scared. Liv will sort her out after make sure she's okay.

"You low life slut! Why do you have to try and ruin everyones life?! Is it because your daddy doesn't care about you?!" One of the girls screamed. The girl she was yelling at punches her in the face and thats when we step in quickly. Olivia grabs one girl whilst nick grabs the other. "Girls stop it now!!"i yell 

"Everyone get to class now!" Nick says whilst still holding the girl. Everyone goes except for bella i see her standingin the corner trying to hide but i dont say anything. "Why were you fighting?"i ask

" She just went crazy and started yelling at me she should be in a mental health ward!" The girl in nick's arms snaps. "I had every right to yell at you, you a bitch who makes everyone's life hell!!! And your the one that said you was gonna tell the whole school at lunch time that bella is adopted!" The other girl yells.

"What?"olivia says as she looks at the  girl in her arms. "Yep she told bella today that she knows shes adopted and that shes gonna tell everyone at the school just to make her life a living hell because as bella said she called her a freak!" "Oh boo hoo so i was gonna tell people so what thats nothing compared to what shes done to me i can get her done for assult"  "id like to see you try slut!" 

They start yelling at eachother again olivia and nick trying there best to hold them back.

"STOP IT JUST STOP IT!" A voice yells a voice that belongs to annabell she walks over. " you know what go ahead santana tell everyone at this school  infact ill even be thete besides you when you say it because im sick and tired of people like you who they're better than everyone else just because they're popular" she walks over to olivia "id rather have a mom who chosen to have me in her life then be a mistake from a broken condom" me and nick try not to laugh , olivia gives her a look.

" so go head because ive got the one true friend ill need right here" taps the girl that Olivia was holding on the shoulder "and thats all i need" Annabell says and hugs olivia and her friend.

"Whatever brit brat" santana says "so what shell i do with this one?"nicks says as he points to her.

"Let her go she go what shes deserved already thanks to katniss" Annabell high fives her friend who i now know is called katniss "you sure sweet pea?"i ask she nods nick lets santana go and she fixes her cheerleading uniform and walks off.

Annabells prov 

I watch santana walk off, something about letting her go felt like the right thing she just seems miss understood ill talk to her in a couple of days but right now im glad everyone else is in lesson to not see this. Katniss hugs me and jumps up and down "OMG bella you actually stood up to santana im proud" "thanks um mo-Olivia..." "yes baby girl?" She says i hug her "i just want you to know that Im not ashamed of being adopted and that i-i love you...." "i love you to baby girl i love you to" she kisses my head.

Maybe i should be brave more often?