Next morning

Annabells prov

I wake up to find out that im all alone..i look around and I see that Olivia has gone. I stand up and go down the hall. The smell of breakfast cooking hit me like a brick. I kinda dont feel too good i was about to go into the kitchen when i ran for the bathroom. I bent down by the toilet and throw up again and again. I was crying hysterically so i didnt hear olivia come in she pulls back my hair, i finally stop and i look at her. "I-i don't get it why am I being sick?" "Well itd could be for many reasons like you haven't eaten in a while and last night you eat a lot" that made me laugh "and so your body is you trying to get used to it" "or?" I was afraid of the answer "or you could be pregnant but its more likely to be the first one"

"O-okay " I wipe my mouth and sigh. " Im sorry my throw up got on these new pjs you got me..." "its okay baby girl " she kisses my head and then has a worried look "w-what w-whats wrong?" She doesn't answer but she puts her hand on my head " oh your burning up...come on lets get you back to bed" "but w-what about my top?" She goes into my room and gets me another pj top "t-thank you" i take off my other one and put it on.

I stand up but grab onto olivia for support "sorry i felt dizzy" "its fine sweetie ive got you." We go onto my room and i lie down she puts the blanket over me but i kick it off. " too hot?" She asks I nod and close my eyes she was just about to leave "olivia can you stay.., please? " "okay if you want me to " she sits on my bed next to me. I put my head in her lap and fall asleep within a heartbeat.

A/N

Hey guys soz haven't updated in awhile xx