School interview

(3 days later)

Olivias prov 

Its been 3 days since Annabell got ill and its been hard but shes now back to being an healthy teen. Im cooking breakfast its 6:30am. I go into Annabells room and see that shes asleep "come on up we've got your interview at the school today and i dont want to be late now up"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo" she pulls the blanket over her face, "okay if you dont get up ill jump on you 1.....2......"IM UP IM UP!she jumps out lf bed and moans and looks at me "olivia why do i have to go to this stupid interview for the idiotic school full of teenage girls who judge you on every move you do?!Why can't I just stay here..,its much more fun..," "because education is important and when you are my age you'll think that school life was the best time of your life" "yeah right"she rolls her eyes.

"Now come on get change breakfast is almost done" i go out and close the door. "IM NOT HUNGRY" she yells, i know thats a lie shes just being award.  10 mminutes later she comes out wearing  blue jeans, a black rolling stones shirt and a black leather jacket.  " i told you im not hungry "  she says as she sits down to the plate in frontof her "i know thats a lie bella whats up?" "Nothing okay?!"

"Annabell..." i give her a look "fine...im scared okay if i do get into this school im scared i wont be a good student or that the other students will make fun of me expecially because im British and the people from the orphanage used to for the last 8 years...." "bella i promise no one will  make fun of you at this school and you'll be a great student you sweet kind caring" she rolls her eyes "can we just talk about something else please?" I nod 

Annabells prov 

Right now were in the car on the way to my interview at this school olivia says is the best but i doubt that. The radio is on low when one of my favourite songs comes on listen by Beyoncé. I start singing along with the music quietly not knowing that Olivia can hear me. "Listen...i am alone at a cross road im not at home in my own home and ive tried and tired to say whats on my mind you should have known oh...now ive done believeing you..you dont know what im feeling" olivias voice stops me "you got an amazing voice"

"Oh...um thanks i didnt know you could hear me..." i look down "well were here" we pull up at the school. God why does it look like theres gonna be so many rich kids here?  I grumble and step out of the car olivia follows. We walk in to the school and go to the main office. I hear people behind me laughing and talking i turn around to see that they was laughing at me but why?.....

"She better not be going here i mean look at the way she dresses you can tell shes not one of us" i hear one of them whisper. I brush it off i follow liv olivia to othe waiting room..i mean what kind of school has a waiting room?! Ill tell what one a rich kids one. I can feel the peoples eyes on me as we wait. "Calm down you'llbe fine" i just nod but i can't calm down.  

5 minutes later an oldist looking women comes out of a room. Im guessing shes the headmistress by the way she dresses. I was stuck in my thoughts when the women comes over to me and olivia "Annabell i presume" i nod and me and olivia stand up "follow me please "we do, go this school is going to be a living nightmare

We sit down in her office and she close the door. "So i know your name km guessing you want to know  mine" no shit sherlock...i nod "my name is Mrs Smith and im guessing this is your mother" i stay silent and look down"hi mrs smith im Sargent olivia Benson from special victims unit Annabell has been staying with me for the last couple of days because something happened and we don't want to send her to another orphanage " "and what is this something you speak off" she questions. "shes was raped by the people working in the orphanage for the last 8 years "  great now she know! 

"And will that affect her studies?"  I just roll my eyes "no i promise she will put all the effort in" "okay so Annabell " i but in "its bella thanks.."olivia gives me a look "as i was saying Annabell.." ugh would this bitch get it right i dont wanna be called Annabell i wanna be called Bella! "What are you most looking for in a school?" She asks getting ready to right down my answer. "An exit" i say without thinking. "Okay Annabell you wait out side for a sec whilst i talk to Olivia" " fine by me"i stand up and go out and wait. 

20 minutes later olivia finally comes out."okay well thanks for your consideration" she says and walksover to me with an angry look. " what was that?! When ssomeone asks what you are looking for in a school you dont say an EXIT!" God shes really mad..."whatever...can we go now?!" "Yeah but ill talk to you when we get home!" "Doubt that" i say bbarley above a whisper. We go out to the car and get in i look out of my window as a tear goes down my face. God why can i be so stupid sometimes?!