You can do it!

Olivias prov 

I walk down the hall way that leads to annabells room, i just dropped off danielle at school snd came straight here. Something ive been doing for the last 2 weeks. Ive been given the time off work to be with bella till she wakes up. The doctor said that if she doesnt wake up soon that there will be a very slight chance she will.

" Good morning olivia" ruby the receptionist says " good morning any new news on bella?" She shakes her head no " oh okay " " dont worry love she'll wake up soon i know it" i nod my head and ho into Annabells room. I sit in the same chair ive been sitting in for the last 2 weeks and sigh.

" You gotta wake up soon baby girl,danielle misses you shes been crying for the last few nights. She needs you bells. I need you so please just wake up"i stand up and place a kiss on her head. " I love you baby girl." I say sighing. I sit back down and turn on the tv.

Annabells prov 

Today is the day i make my decision to either wake up or stay with my mom,i still cant decided. What ever decision i make ill have regrets about the other. A white fog starts to appear. I walk backwards trying to get away from it but theres no use. Until it stops and out of the fog my mom appears.

" Mom..what are you doing here i thought i have until midnight?" I asks " yeah about that you dont anymore so...are you gonna wake up or not?"

" I-i dont know i havent made up my mind" she looks at me " honey youve had 2 weeks to decide so whats it gonna be?" " I-i want to.....i want to....ugh i dont know!" I throw my hands up in frustration. " I  know honey i know but listen think about that amazing family thats waiting for you to wake up think about how they will feel if you dont...what im saying is if you only want to die to be with me then dont because we'll see each again and im always with you in your heart," i nod my head

"Ive made my decision i-im gonna wake up.." i quietly say and she nods"okay im gonna miss you" "ill miss you too i hope ill see you again" "me too"  she disappears. " Goodbye mom.." it all goes black i can hear he sounds of the machines. I can make out the sound of the tv and someones voice but i dont know whos. " Im not gonna lie baby girl ive done nothing but come here and then pick up dani..itll be worth it once i see those beautiful eyes open" its olivia!  i try to speak but i cant ugh this is gonna be harder than i thought. I can feel her hand in mine,maybe if i try moving it to let her know i can hear her. 

" I can feel it baby girl come on you can do it you can wake up.." she says i try again but this time i move it for longer. " Come on baby girl you can do it..please" 

Olivias prov (before bella starts to move)

Im sitting here talking to bells like usually "im not gonna lie baby girl ive done nothing but come here and then pick dani up...it'll be worth it once I see those beautiful eyes open" i smile sadly. I cant take it anymore i just need her to wake up. Wait i feel something! I look down at my hand thats in bellas and see thats shes moving only a little though. Oh my shes gonna do it shes gonna wake up!

" I can feel it baby girl come on you can do it you can wake up" i say with hope in my voice  she does it again but for a lot longer all i can do is smile. " Come on baby girl you can do it please" I look up at her but nothing...come on bells! "Please?..."my voice breaks and i look down. I feel her squeeze my hand -m-m-mo-mom..." my eyes shot up to see bella opening her eyes.

Annabells prov 

I hear olivia crying...no dont cry! I gotta do something. It takes all my willpower to open my mouth but once i do i start to talk well try to anyway. "M-m-mo-mom..." my eyes slowly open the bright lights shine into them. I cant see at first but i blink and i see Olivia sitting there looking at me wih tears going down her face. 

" P-pl-please dont cry..."i barley say. She smiles at me through the tears "im just  so glad you woke up baby girl! " she kisses my head. Man my throat is so dry. I think olivia notice cause she pours my some water and puts a straw in it then passes it to me. I take small sips thats better.

"Im gonna tell the doctor your awake okay?" She stands up and goes out. A few seconds later she returns with a middle age women, guessing thats my doctor. "Hello im your doctor my names Dr Willis  im glad to see you awake" she says. I just nod. "Now youve got some bruising around your ribs that should be healing up but other than that your okay. Were gonna keep yoh hear over the next couple of days to make sure everything is fine before you aloud to go" 

" do you have any pain at the moment?" I nod my head yes "okay ill get on of the nurses to sort out some painkillers..ill be back later..you might wanna try eating something as wel" and off she went. Liv sits back down next to me. " Ive texted everyone at work telling them youve woke up they all said theyre will be here soon...danielles at school so as soon as  she finishes ill bring her here"

"O-okay.." i say "im so glad your awake baby girl you scared me  i dont know what i would do without you." " I-i-im sorry i-i scared you.." " its okay bella..but right now you need to rest okay" i nod my head and close my eyes i feel her kiss my head as I snuggle into my pillow. Im glad i made this decision. 

I dont know what i would do without liv or danielle. I know ive made the right decision even though im gonna miss my mom even more now. "I love you" i hear her say."i love you too" i say as i drift into sleep that this time i know i will wake up from