At olivias apartment

Olivias prov 

We walk into my apartment in silence like the car ride, i know i shouldn't of yelled at bella i feel bad i should of just asked her why she was acting up at the interview. Annabell goes ito her room and shuts the door. I sigh and follow her but knocking on the door instead of just walking in. "Annabell...can we talk"  no reply i try to open the door but its locked. "Bella please unlock the door" " l-leave me alone please" she says 

"Open the door now bella please"  i hear her move over to the door and unlock it. I push it open" thanks you..." I sit next to her on the bed she moves away from me."bella whats going on? First you act up at the school interview and then you tell Amanda you wanna die whats going on please tell me" i look at her but she s away "i-im just worried bella" "why?" I hear her say faintly.

"Why what?" She turns and looks at me " why olivia why do you care so much about me im not your daughter okay?! You can't boss me around" "i care because your special and you need someone there for you and i know im not your mom i cant replace her i know but if you just let me in and help you please" a tear goes down her face i wipe it away. "Can you please just go away please?" She asks. I nod "okay but when you want to talk im here" i go out and close the door.

Annabells prov 

"Can you just go away please? " i ask her with a pleading look she nods"okay but when you wantto talk im here" and then she leaves. Ugh i hate my life! I grab my bag from off the floor and start lookingtthrough it. "Where is it?"i whisper to myself. I finally find the thing i was looking for. I pull it out of my bag and just stare down at the piece of metal in my hands i hold it to my wrist and prepare for the pain to finally go away "stupid....idiotic.....worthless....fat.." slashing my wrist at each word. "noboby cares about you....why should they your nothing" i say as i add 4 more cuts to my wrist.

I finally stop and look down at my bloody wrist full of cuts. I go over to my draws and pull out a top and hold it against my wrist to stop the bleeding. It stops after 5 minutes. I sit down on my bed and sigh. My eyes start to get heavy i lie down and slowly drift into sleep.

Olivias prov 

I go back over to bellas room after giving her an hour to be alone. I knock on her door but i get no reply. I knock again louder"bella let me in please?" I open her door and see a blood covered top. Oh my god i look at Annabell to see that sees asleep. I see something  shimmering in her hands. I go over to hrr and pull it out of her hands "oh bella..."i look at the piece of blood stained  metal. I shake her shoulders gently "bella wake up" her eyss slowly open and she looks at me in fear as she notices the pieceof metal in my hands. "O-olivia.....um i-i can explain" "bella just please tell me why?" She starts to cry. "It was the only way to stop the pain"  " oh bella...."i hug her and pull her into my lap " your okay your alright"

"I-im sorry...." she starts to cry more. "Its okay just promise me you wont do it again?" I look at her and she looks away " promise me please?" " i-i cant  olivia i-i cant promise you something if its not true" i look at her and just shake my head " ok-okay..."i start rocking her back and forth " im sorry" she keeps saying each time getting quieter than the other. "Its okay its okay " 5 minutes later i look down and see shes asleep i lie her down and go into the living and text Amanda. 

(A-amanda and O-olivia)

O- amanda bella has done something stupid 

A- liv what did she do?

O- she cut her self amanda and when I asked why she said its the only way to stop the pain. I dont know what to do!

A- liv dont worry ill be over in a bit to help..i could talk to her if you want?

O- yeah i think that'll be for the best see you later

A- see ya later liv...

 I sit on the couch and sigh i just hope amanda can help Annabell cause if noti dont know what i will do..