welcome to the world

Annabells prov

"Ahhhh!!" I push one last time and then clasp onto the bed. The room fills with tiny cries from the twins. The nurses take them off to be cleaned, i put my head back and close my eyes "well done baby girl, i love you" olivia says as she strokes my hair back. "I-i love y-you too" i say trying to catch my breath back.

"I-im never gonna be able to unsee that" jamss says, i give him a tired laugh . A few seconds later the nurses come back with my son and daughter. They pass me boh of them i have one in one arm and one in another.

"Whats there names?" One of nurses asks "the girl is called Tallyn Louise Benson, and the boy is called Issac oliver Benson" i reply as i look down at the bundles of joy in my arms. "Beautiful names for beautiful babies" she smiles i smils back. The nurses leave. "They're beautiful..." james says in a whisper "do you wanna hold Tallyn?" I ask "can i?" I nod i carefully place Tallyn in his arms "protect the head.." he nods and does what i say. I look at liv and see she has tears in her eyes "whats wrong?" "Nothing just im so proud of you baby girl " she sniffles "do you wanna hold Issac?" She nods i pass Issac over to her carefully.

I look over at James and Tallyn "Hey there Tallyn..i know you dont know me and you probably wont know the truth abouf me but i will love you and your brother for as long as i live. Your gonna be as beautiful as your mother and i hope you live your life like you dont care about what anyboby says about you. I love you to the moon and back" He kisses her head, i feel a tear go down my face i wipe it away. "That was beautiful..." i say he passes Tallyn back to me and i kiss her head.

" Issac and Tallyn looks just liks you bells" Amanda says and she plays with Issacs hands "Tallyn has James eyes and Issac has James nose and hair colour." I say. I look down at Tallyn and see her looking up at me "hey the Tal im your mom..even though this happened in the worst way im so glad you and Issac are apart of my life, I will never stop loving you both." I play wih her little hand.

"Do you want Issac back?" Liv ask, i nod my head she passes him back. "You know the name Tallyn means nobel and honorable amd the name Issac means laughter" amanda says, i smile and look down at them both "This is the best day of my life and nothing can ever replace it" issac and tallyn both start crying "i think they're hungry " i no my head "are you gonna you know breastfeed or bottle feed?" I dont knos i mean im 15 can i even breastfeed at 15..."i-i dont know...." " decided whats best for them" i sigh and bite my lip, the crying gets louder and louder "im gonna bottle feed just incase i cant breastfeed.." they nod, liv goes out to make up two bottles.

"Hey bella?" " yeah james..." he comes over to me and looks into mh eyes "i-i brought a blanket each for Tallyn and Issac which you can get Ingraved i just wanted to give the to you" he pulls them both out of his pockets i smile bigger and put the blue on around Issac and a light pink one around Tallyn "thank you"

Olivia comes back with two bottles "uhh how are we gona do this??" I look at james "james can feed one of them whilst i feed the other.." i suggest liv his him a bottle "o-okay" he relpies as he sits down "who do you wanna feed?" I ask "uh Issac i-i haven't held him yet" liv picks up issac from me and places him in james arms.

I put the bottle in Tallyns mouth and she instantly starts drinking it "wow someones thirsty" i giggle. Once they both were fed a nurse brings in two little beds so they can sleep next to me as i didnt want to leave them. I place a sleeping Tallyn down and cover her up wih the blanket that james gave to me and then do the same with Issac and kiss there heads. James and Amanda leave becaude amanda has work and james has to be in for a certain time.

"Your gonna be a great mom bella" olivia says "thanks mom..wheres dani?"i ask tiredly "fins watching her for the night she'll come tomorrow now get some sleep" i nod my head and get back into bed "i love you" "i love you too" she kisses my head. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

A/n
At the top is what Tallyn and Issac look like and yeah hope you enjoyed it. Will update another chapter tomorrow
Chloe xxx