I think i love you do you love me too?

Monday morning 

Annabells prov 

Im putting my book away in my locker my first class is glee so i dont need any books. Its kinda hard to put my books away cause my locker is  up high and obviously im in a wheelchair. Crash! My books fall out onto the floor "ugh!!!" I lean down to grab them when im met by light blue eyes "hey.." "hey let me help you" james says "okay.." he picks up my books and puts them in my locker.

"There now may i walk you to glee club" " well i cant really walk but sure" i smile as he starts pushing me down the hall making cute car noises. " And here we are your stop my lady" he puts the breaks on my chair as we enter the choir room and take our seats "why thank you kind sir"i laugh

Everyone else enter as well as miss robters "oh hello annabell so glad to see you are you feeling better?" " If by feeling better you mean annoyed that im stuck in this chair then yeah im feeling better" she nods

"So does anyone have a solo to perform?" She asks. I see jsmes get up and grab his guitar "um this is a song for a very special girl"i swear i saw him looked at me when he said that.  Oh who am i kidding he wont like me that way hes all hot and im all not. He starts to sing let me love you(until you learn to love your self).

I see him stareing at me right in my eyes as he sings. My heart beats fast no hes not singing to me he cant be maybe hes singing to the girl behind me. As soon as he finishes hes on his knee infront of me  looking up. "Bella...i love you..." he bites his lip everyone goes 'awe'

"Do you love me back?" He asks " i-i.." was all i could say as he crushes his lips onto mine. I hesitate do i kiss back? Before i get the chande he pulls away. "Please tell me that ment something to you"he holds my hands and flicks his cute brown hair out of his eyes. 

"I-im sorry"i take the breaks off and wheel away as tears blur my vision. I hear james yell my name but i keep on going. Why did i do that?! That was my one chance of true love, my stupid fears have to keep getting in the way. I grab some tissue from one of the cubicles and wipe my eyes. Thank god i decided not to put make up on. 

Santana and katniss run in. "Girl why did you run off for i tthought you liked him!"Katniss says "i do its just im scared!" " Scared of what bells " santan asks as she wipes away my fresh tears "im scared that he'll break my heart or use me.." they look at me "bella james wont do that to you!"Katniss says "shes right bell he loves you so much " I sigh 

"Maybe your right" "girl im always right" santana smirks "yeah yeah" "now lets clean you up cause theres a guy in the choir room waiting for you" santana and katniss work there magic and made me look like i haven't been cry.when we go back to the choir room there was only james in there."hey.."

"Hi.." he says "well we'll leave you two alone " Katniss says as she drags santana out with her "so.."

"Look bella i get it you dont like me that way i should of none a girl as beautiful as you would never go out with me" "y-you think im beautiful?" I question 

"Well yeah your hair is perfect you skin is flawless" i blush."and your the only girl ive ever loved...just say no if you want me to stop" he says leaning in. I lean in and we meet in the middle. I feel a spark as i see fireworks.

"Wow!" I say as we finally pull away. "So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" I nod my head "yes!!!" He yells i laugh "well thats embarrassing..." he rubs the back of his neck "your such a dork"i joke. "But you love me" " yep i do" he kisses me again and i kiss back.

" Now lets go before our next class starts." I say. 

The rest of the day went quick i sat with santana katniss and james at lunch we talked about random things but they kept asking when are me and james gonna go out on our first date. Im getting what i need from my locker and go out to the car park. "BELLA!!!" I hear i look right to see danielle running towards me with a huge smile and olivia standing  by the car. "Hey dani how was school?" Olivia unrolled her and thankfully they took her. "Great i drew you a picture look"i look at yhe drawing in her hands"thats me thats olivia and thats you" she points to the drawings. "Wow its amazing"

" Hey bell whos this" "oh hey san um this is dani shes staying with me and olivia "  she nods " nice to meet you cutie" danielle hides behind me "shes shy" i explain to santana and she nods. "So when are you gonna go on that  date?" She smirks "i dont know yet! God quite butting in will ya" i joke laughing at her.

She rolls her eyss playfully " okay well gotta go bye princess belle" i laugh at her nickname for me. "That girl is pretty" danielle says i smile"yeah but not as pretty as you" i tickle her and she laughs.

" Come on ill race you to the car" she runs off and i wheel my self slowly to let her win.