Epilogue

Icestar looked over her clan. Her deputy, Mossshadow, was organizing patrols. Bramblepaw had become Bramblethorn, Hollypaw became Hollyflame, Nightpaw became Nightspeck, Ashpaw became Ashlight, Eclipsepaw became Eclipseheart, Bluepaw became Bluetail, and Spiderpaw became Spiderheart, Firekit had become Firesoul, Mossshadow was carrying Eclipseheart's kits and Spiderheart had two kits with Larchwing named Leapordkit and Grasskit. Voleclaw and Molepool had one she-cat named Oakpaw. Miraclepaw, Wishpaw, and Thistlepaw were now Miracleblossom, Wishlight, and Thistleheart. Miracleblossom had three kits with Scorchbramble that were now Eaglefeather, Dreamseer, and Jeweleyes. Ivypool had five kits with Toadstep. Their names were Pineflower, Stormstream, Racoonmask, Feathermoon, and Silverbloom.

"Icestar!" Mossshadow called.

"Yes Mossshadow?" Icepelt replied.

Mossshadow looked down at her paws. "I would like to request being able to go on patrols," Icestar shook her head.

"You are to close to having your kits. Go rest in the nursery and I'll have Eclipseheart bring you something to eat," Mossshadow dipped her head and went to the nursery. Icestar looked over her clan lovingly. The prophecy Jayfeather and Dewcloud had long ago came true. Icestar now had every Dark Forest scar she could receive from different cats that were headed to the Dark Forest. She had ordered her warriors to kill cats going to the Dark Forest and everything was peaceful between the clans. The only thing that had gone wrong so far was that Shinepelt had been killed by a fox and badgers had taken one of her lives. Right now she had eight left and only Dewcloud knew. Jayfeather had retired to the elders den and Dreamseer had taken Dreamseer as his apprentice. Spottedpelt had become a nursery queen and had a total of seven kits with Fleetfoot named Seedfang, Maplespots, Greeneyes, Runningpaw, Rabbitpaw, Goldenkit, and Specklekit. A new prophecy had been given to Icestar and she was afraid. 'The tiny wish shall bring rain that will either destroy or save Thunderclan.' Wishlight was going to have Ashlight's kits and Icestar was afraid of what was going to happen if the rain was born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to be writing a series based around Wishlight and Ashlight's kits. I'm done with this story finally.