Chapter 1

A/N: I didn't make it to 10,000 words, but here is what I have.

Sang POV

This day has been amazing. My first Christmas ever was awesome. The boys love me and they now know that I love them. The gifts that I got them went over great. They loved the frames. I look down at my locket and smile. It is perfect, the boys are amazing. I know I am smiling like a crazy person but I can't help it, I am so happy.

After exchanging gifts, we decided to watch a movie. Gabriel said we needed to watch Titanic so I could decide if he could draw me. The movie was sad but good. When it got to the drawing part of the movie I was beet red. He really wanted to draw me NAKED.

I sneak a peek at all of the guys. They look uncomfortable sitting there, all of them are shifting in their seats like they cannot get comfortable. I look back at the movie and imagine that it is Gabriel drawing me. Wow, it just got hot in here. I shift in my seat to try and get comfortable. I wonder if that is why the guys are shifting so much.

When the scene finishes Gabriel clears his throat and looks at me. "Well Trouble, can I draw you?"

I feel nine sets of eyes on me and blush even harder. I am feeling pretty brave at this moment. So I look at each of them slowly and then turn to Gabriel. "Maybe in a few years Meanie."

I quickly look down so I can't see his reaction. I hear several groans from around the room and then someone is rushing from the room and laughter surrounds me. Looking up to see that Gabriel left, I sneak a peek at the other boys. "Why are you laughing?"

"Gabriel just imagined you in that situation and had to go calm down." Victor tells me. I didn't think I could get any redder, boy was I wrong.

"Alright Gentlemen and Lady, we have an early start tomorrow. Where is everyone sleeping?"

I wasn't sure what the plan was so I just looked at everyone until Gabriel comes back in blushing a little and yells "SLEEPOVER."

Everyone quickly agreed and got ready for bed. Pallets were made on the floor and a play wrestling match ensued to see who would sleep next to me. I was watching the boys until I was picked up from behind. I was pulled to the side and laid down next to Mr. B, turning my head to see who carried me over I was not shocked to see Dr. Sean. I guess this was fair as I hardly ever got to see them.

Sean called out, "Goodnight boys."

They all stopped and looked over seeing me between them. They shook their heads and climbed into bed.

"Goodnight everyone."

After everyone says goodnight back I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to look at Mr. B and realize we are really close together.

"Goodnight Miss Sorenson."

"Goodnight Mr. Blackbourne."

I feel his breathe on my lips as we say goodnight. I would only have to lean forward a couple of inches to kiss him. I lick my lips to do just that when I lights shut off and I feel him shift away. I lean back and get comfortable. Soon, your lips will be mine Owen Blackbourne. I fall asleep dreaming the sweet dreams of love and kisses.

* * *

"Doggy Pile"

I grunt as someone lands on top of me. This is not the way to wake up from the great dream I was having. I dreamed that we were house hunting so we could all live together. I open my eyes and see Luke on top of me and Gabriel laughing behind him.

"Time to get up Trouble. Go take a shower and I will wash your hair after."

My heart stopped beating for a second as I think about showering. "Is it ok if I take a quick bath instead. I want to soak for a few minutes before the long car ride."

"Sure Trouble we have time."

Luke pulls me up and I head to the bathroom. I just start the bath water and there is a knock on the door. Peeking out I see Victor. "Princess there is a bath at the cabin but I really think you need to tell everyone the truth.

I nod my head in agreement, "we don't need any more secrets."

I smile at him and shut the door.

* * *

Victors POV

I'm glad she is going to tell my brothers about the shower. No more secrets she said. I need to talk to Mr. B about the big secret we are keeping. I go into the kitchen and see him sitting at the table finishing some paperwork for the Academy. He is alone so now is the perfect time to talk to him.

"Mr. B, may I speak with you?"

"Yes Mr. Morgan, what is this about?"

"We need to tell Princess everything about her ghost status and about her mom, we shouldn't have big secrets like that if we are going to make this work."

"I agree; we will tell her on this vacation. Anything else Mr. Morgan?"

"No Mr. B that is it for now."

I walk to the living room to see if they need any help loading the cars. Everyone is sitting down. "All done loading or do you still need help?"

"We are done, just waiting on 10 and Gabriel to finish." Kota says as he walks in the door.

"Oy, Fuckers let's get on the road, I'm hungry." Gabriel yells as he walks in with Princess.

"Language Mr. Coleman." Mr. B says as he walks into the living room, "Mr. Morgan, Dr. Green, Mr. Lee, and Mr. Griffin in my car. Mr. Taylor Jr., Mr. Korba, Mr. Coleman, Mr. Taylor Sr., and Miss Sorenson in the jeep. We will stop North of Charleston for breakfast. We should make it to the cabin around noon. Load up."

Everyone gets up and heads to the cars. Vacationhere we come.