Chapter 8

A/N: Because I am impatient. Lol

Chapter 8

Sang POV

I wake up slowly, smelling spring soap and citrus and ginger. I open my eyes and Owen is in front of me. I roll over to give Sean a piece of my mind for interrupting my night with Owen and about jump out of the bed. Next to the bed is a giant teddy bear with a heart in its hand that says "I Love You", I see a string wrapped around the hand with a balloon tied to it that says "I'm Sorry". How can I stay mad at him after that?

Owen wakes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "Good morning Sang."

"Good morning Owen. I can't stay mad at him now. That is so sweet."

"How do you know it was Sean?"

"I can smell him of course."

Owen just laughs before leaning in to kiss me good morning.

Ten thousand years later, or a couple minutes, Owen pulls away with a smile.

We get up to get ready for the day, I head to my bathroom and he goes to his room. When I am finished, I make my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

Sean is standing just outside of the kitchen with a puppy dog look on his face.

I start to giggle and his face lights up, "Well Dr. Sean are you going to give me the giggle cure or not?"

He rushes over and pulls me into his arms. He peppers kisses all over my face, "I am sorry Pookie, please, please, please forgive me."

He pauses in his kissing for me to smile and nod my head before he touches his lips to mine. Just as we are about to kiss arms come around me and I am pulled into the kitchen. Owen looks at Sean with a full smile and says "Breakfast."

Sean just laughs with me as we go to the table, "Touché, Owen."

****

After Breakfast, Victor is working on something on his computer so he pulls me onto his lap and shows me what he is doing. I pick up what he shows me quickly so he goes over the tracking and coms programs. He seems impressed with my skills and asks if I have ever worked with computers before.

"There was a computer class at my old school, I loved it so the teacher took extra time showing me a few things. I can't hack or anything like that but I can pick up how to use new programs easily."

Owen comes back in and asks how we are doing. Victor says, "She is amazing, picking us programs after the first try. I think this will work out great. She is already better that Kota and he has been helping me for years."

Owen gives me a small smile, "Did you ever have any doubt that she is amazing?"

"No, I didn't."

"Alright, pack up here and go finish packing your things. We leave in 15 minutes." Owen instructs and then goes back out the door.

Everyone finishes packing and load up in the cars. We stop at the store to settle our bill with Mrs. Lucky.

We walk into the store and Mrs. Lucky heads in my direction. "It was nice to meet you Sang. Please take my phone number in case you have any questions of need anything."

"Thank you, Mrs. Lucky, it was nice to meet you also."

The boys settle the bill and we head back out to the cars. We reach the cars when Owen's phone rings. After a couple of minutes, he gathers us up, "We have been asked to do another emergency mission. There is a warehouse about twenty minutes from here that the Academy thinks is a holding ground for drugs before they are shipped out to suppliers. They have asked us to check it out. It is on our way back to Charleston. Sang can sit in the vehicle with Victor and assist him in monitoring coms and camera's. Any questions?"

After North obligatory protest to my safety, we load up into the cars again.

After parking a block from the warehouse Victor and I get into the back seat of the Jeep. They laid the seats flat and Victor pulled out little stands for the computers. I use my bear as a backrest and help get everyone set up with coms. Victor loads the up the camera's that a separate team placed in the warehouse and we are ready to go. As the rest of my boys head into the warehouse Victor shows me a few things in the car, including a hidden compartment with tasers, flashlights, stun guns, and flash bangs like the police use. He told me they were for emergency use only and that they have not need most of that.

We hear Owen say that they are at the door so we quiet down and listen. They move through the space and separate into two groups to search. Kota, Nathan, Gabriel, and Sean head down one hall and Owen, Silas, North, and Luke head down another.

After a few minutes of searching we here a grunt and a "What the hell" out of North and then nothing. Victor tries to talk to them on the coms. When he can't get an answer, he calls up the wires in their phones, and still nothing. Checking the cameras, we realize that they entered a blind spot.

Victor looks at me, "Princess, stay here and monitor everything, I will be right back I am just going to check if there is interference. I will not go in the warehouse just near it."

I give him a quick kiss and tell him ok.

I watch him go towards the warehouse and try not to freak out.

He gets next to the door and I hear a scuffle and Victor comes on the mic, "Chicken Noodle Soup." And then nothing.

"Victor. Victor can you hear me? Anyone?"

Silence.