Chapter 7

A/N: Another chapter. Not edited. Enjoy.

Chapter 7

Owen POV

I open my eyes and see the sun shining.

Today is the day. Tonight, I get to sleep next to Sang by myself.

No one will interrupt.

I will FINALLY get to kiss the girl of my dreams.

Sang POV

I wake up to see that Sean is already gone. He knows I am upset and is letting me cool down. I roll into Kota's arms. "Morning 52."

"Morning 10." He says as he leans down to give me a kiss. He pulls away after a few quick kisses and leaves to get ready for the day.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes thinking.

Today is the day. By tonight I will know what Owen's lips taste like and no one will stop me.

*****

Breakfast is lively as everyone discusses what to do today. We decide to go to an indoor water park since it is our last full day here.

We got there early and claim some chairs. I take off my cover up and hear a gasp. I look over and Owen is walking away quickly. I look down and smile as I think of the suit that Meanie picked out for today.

It is a silver two piece. The bottoms are boy shorts and the top is two triangles that cover everything important. I am comfortable in it and feel confident. I know he picked this one to drive Owen crazy and I think it worked.

After playing for a few hours we get lunch at the café. We eat and then play some more before heading back to the house mid-afternoon.

When everyone was dressed, it was decided that we would have a racing competition until dinner. I was not allowed to cheat and Kota won.

Dinner was delicious, steak, a baked potato, and salad. The conversation was lively and full of laughter.

After dinner, we relaxed and watched the stars in the hot tub before bed. I felt a hand on my leg rubbing circles. Looking over I see Owen giving me that heated look again.

I smile before I get up and fake a yawn. "Alright guys, I'm tired and going to bed."

I give each of the guys except Owen a kiss and climb out of the hot tub. Seeing the smile on each of their faces I can tell I didn't fool them one bit.

They are all laughing as I run upstairs to get ready for bed and wait for Owen.

*****

Owen POV

I look at each of my brother before I speak, "If any one of you interrupt for anything short of an extreme emergency, you will be short a brother and have 3 hours tomorrow. I am not kidding Sean."

Sean looks at me, "Don't worry Owen, I will behave tonight."

Kota laughs and says, "Yeah especially after the cold shoulder he got from 10 last night."

The boys all laugh at Sean as I get out of the tub and make my way upstairs.

Once in my room, I get ready for bed and then sit and wait a few minutes to make sure she is ready and to calm my nerves. You would think I have never kissed a girl before.

I shake my head and get up. I put my hand on her doorknob and take a deep breath. I can do this.

*****

Sang POV

I am sitting on my bed waiting for the door to open. I have never been this nervous to kiss one of my boys. I bite my lip when I see the doorknob turn.

Owen walks in and closes the door and just stands there looking at me. I get up on my knees and watch him. My movement must have snapped him out of his thoughts because he is suddenly right in front of me.

He put his hands on my neck and leans down kissing my forehead. He then trails his lips down my face to my cheek, nose, then to my other cheek before kissing the corner of my lips on each side. He pulls back to look in my eyes before leaning down to FINALLY kiss my lips.

It is heaven, or what I imagine heaven would feel like. His lips are so soft and warm. Our lips stay connected as he leans forward and lowers me to the bed. After a while he pulls back and looks at me.

"I love you Sang."

"I love you Owen"

He lays down and pulls me into his arms. We both fall asleep with a smile on our faces.

A/N: Originally I was going to have the fire alarm go off thanks to Sean, but Owen was not having it. Lol thanks for reading. Next chapter will be up next week.