Chapter 6

A/N: I am so sorry this took so long. After my last update I found out I was pregnant. Later I found out it was twins. I was busy with the pregnancy and just didn't have the time or energy to write.
I had a dream the other night and it laid out the rest of this story and the next so hopefully I should have this one done soon.

Unedited

Chapter 6

Sang POV

I wake up in the morning in a teddy bear sandwich. I don't think that North and Silas could be any closer to me if they tried. After a few minutes, I feel them start to stir.

"Good Morning Aggele" Silas mumbles in my ear before kissing the side of my head.

"Morning Superman, morning North Star." I lean over and give them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning Sang Baby." North tells me before they both roll out of bed to go back to their room to get ready for the day.

I hurry to get dressed and head downstairs. I am walking down the hall and see Sean standing in the kitchen looking at me. I see a big smile light up his face a second before I am pulled into the broom closet. I look over to see who pulled me in and I see Owen's face before the door shuts and we are in total darkness.

"Miss Sorenson." Owen says as he pulls the string to turn on the light.

"Mr. Blackbourne"

He slowly puts his arms around me as he pulls me closer. When we are as close as we can get, he stares into my eyes as he slowly lowers his head. His lips are a millimeter away from mine, so close. I close my eyes and.

"There you are." The door flies open and Sean looks at us with a huge smile on his face. "Breakfast is ready and everyone is waiting on you guys."

"Sean Green, you are in so much trouble." I growl at him as I push by him to go to breakfast.

The last thing I heard before I entered the kitchen was Owen accuse Sean of interrupting on purpose.

*****

After breakfast, we decide to take a walk in the woods, which turns into a ten mile military style hike because my Academy boys can't do anything by half. When we got back I was so sore I decided to take a dip in the hot tub to relax. Slowly all the boys join me and we talk about anything and everything.

"10 there is something we want to tell you, you will meet with the Academy next week and learn everything to know about the organization, but we want to tell you some things about our team. We specialize in retrieval and surveillance." Kota tells me.

"Like what Luke and I did with the camara?"

"Yes, because of the risks involved we have come up with code words to alert the rest of the team that something is not right. If you or anyone of us feel that they are in danger or that something feels off, we say 'Chicken Noodle Soup' to alert everyone listening that there is something wrong. This is for if we are already on the phone or coms and can't say out right what is wrong because someone is listening or standing there. You would still redline us if you are not on the phone or coms."

"What are coms?" I ask.

Victor answers me. "Earpieces that let us talk and hear what is going on around us when we are on missions."

"We would also like to start training you to run the computers and coms as Victors back up. That way you can help when we are out on missions." Kota tells me with a smile.

I nod my head and smile at being included.

We get out of the hot tub and head to our rooms to get ready for dinner. I am just about to open my door when I am spun around and pushed lightly against the wood. Owen swiftly closes the gap between us and I put my arms around his neck and lower his head to mine. And wouldn't you know it just as our lips are about to touch Sean and Kota come up the stairs to get dressed. Sean is speaking overly loud.

"Doc why are you talking so loud?" Kota asks as they finish climbing the stairs.

Owen pulls away from me with a look of regret before he turns to go into his room.

I walk up to Sean and poke a finger into his chest, "Sean Green if you interrupt one more time you will not like the consequences of making me mad. Got it?" I poke his chest again for good measure before I turn to go into my room.

I start to close the door when I hear Kota tell him, "OH you are in trouble."

*****

After dinner, we are sitting around the living room watching a movie. I am sitting on Kota lap when I feel someone watching me. I look around and see Owen is watching me with a look of such heat that I fear he will catch us on fire. I stare at him for a minute before I tell Kota that I am going to get a drink. I pull open the fridge in the kitchen when I feel Owen come up behind me. I turn and reach for him, we move toward each other quickly, but not quick enough.

"Doc why don't you come get your own water, Oh crap, sorry guys." Victor says as he backs out of the room.

I look at Owen and just laugh. It was either that or cry.

We got back into the living room and finish the movie. I tell everyone goodnight and make my way to my room. I lay in bed waiting for Sean and Kota to come in. When the door opens, I give Sean a look that makes him step back into Kota. Kota chuckles and steps around him to come lay on the bed with me.

"Pookie, I am sorry. It was just a joke but look at it this way, it draws out the anticipation and will make the first one even better."

"Wait, Doc you keep interrupting their first kiss?" Kota asks.

"Yes, he does, but he isn't the only one who has done it this week. He is just the only one doing it on purpose." I tell Kota as we snuggle into bed. I feel the bed dip as Sean lays down.

As I am closing me eyes Kota whispers to Sean, "You are so Dead."

I just smile as sleep takes me.