Chapter 2

Sang POV

We stop at a little diner North of Charleston for breakfast. We have to split up into three tables since the biggest one seats only four. Dr. Sean and Mr. B sit at one table. Silas, Kota, North, and Victor Sit at the next. I slide into the booth with Gabriel next to me, Luke across from me, and Nathan next to him.

"Cupcake, they have chocolate chip pancakes"

I just giggled because he wasn't very conspicuous at all. North turned from behind Luke and told me to eat some protein too.

Breakfast was fun, we laughed and told jokes. The best one was Silas, "Luke, what is the difference between toilet paper and a shower curtain?"

"I don't know."

"So YOU'RE the one."

Everyone was silent for a second before we all busted out laughing. Breakfast was finished quickly after that. Mr. B paid and we got back into our cars.

The drive to the cabin seemed to take forever. The boys tried to keep me occupied with car games like I spy.

We pulled through a little town after about two hours. North told me that the cabin was just outside of town. We turn down a road about half a mile later. After a few miles we see a little store. "That store is run by the couple that owns the guest cabins, ours is just up the road." Gabriel tells me as we drive by. I lean forward so I can try to see the house.

It was absolutely gorgeous. The house was a three level log cabin, with an outdoor fire pit, a hot tub, and outdoor kitchen.

Gabriel and I jump from the car, look at each other, and quickly race for the door to check it out. We get inside and it takes my breath away.

The main floor is entirely open with just a few doors by the stairs. The living room was huge with a vaulted ceiling, floor to ceiling stone fireplace, and long windows showing a beautiful view of the mountains. The kitchen is just beyond the living room. It has a long island with lots of counter space and every gadget you could think of. There are two doors under the stairs, I open the first one next to the kitchen and it is a huge walk in pantry. The second door closer to the living room is a small bathroom with only a sink and toilet.

We go up the stairs which has a landing that overlooks the living room, it has a few chairs and bookshelves that make up a reading nook. There are three doors on this floor. I open the first to a big bedroom with its own bathroom. Behind each door is the same setup so we head to the third floor.

This floor has a similar landing to the second but it has windows that overlook the living room instead of being open. They have this area set up as a game room. There are two of the same bedrooms on this floor. The third is bigger with a king bed and bathroom with a jetted tub.

I am in awe of the whole house. I have never seen anything like it. We make our way back downstairs and see the rest of the guys unloading the cars so we go to help.

"Nice of you to join us." Kota tells us as we walk out the door.

"Sorry 52, I couldn't help it. The house is so beautiful. I have never seen anything like it before."

"Yeah it is pretty great. We have stayed in this cabin before. Which is why I am wondering what Gabriel is doing looking around instead of helping unload?"

"Oy, I couldn't let Trouble go alone. What is she got lost."

Everyone laughed as we finished unloading the cars and set everything in the living room. Mr. B hands out room assignments

"Since there are six bedrooms everyone will have an assigned room but will take turns staying with Miss Sorenson who will take the master. I will take the room next to hers and Mr. Lee and Dr. Green will take the third room on the top floor. Second floor left room will be Mr. Taylor Jr. and Mr. Korba. Middle Room will be Mr. Taylor Sr. and Mr. Coleman. And finally the right room will be Mr. Griffin and Mr. Morgan. Any questions?"

"Who gets to sleep with Trouble?" Gabriel winks at me.

"We will draw for turns later."

At that everyone grabs their bags and heads to their rooms to unpack.

I take my time unpacking so I can admire my room. I hang my clothes in the huge walking closet and set my toiletries in the bathroom. I can imagine us living in a house just like this but bigger so everyone can have their own room.

When I get back downstairs Luke and North are making sandwiches for Lunch.

I see a schedule on the fridge so I go over to see what it is.

Sleeping with Sang Schedule

Night 1: Nathan and Victor

Night 2: Gabriel and Luke

Night 3: North and Silas

Night 4: Kota and Sean

Night 5: Mr. B

A night alone with Owen. I can feel a blush working up to my cheeks. I hear a chuckle and look up to see Sean laughing. I know he saw what caused this reaction.

I quickly walk away before anyone else sees, "Are those sandwiches done? I'm hungry."

I grab my plate andhead towards the table. I stop short as I meet Owens stare. I realize he saw myreaction to the list. I start to blush again and he gave me a two millimetersmile and a wink. Oh wow, Owen winked at me.