Chapter 9

A/N: not edited

Chapter 9

Previously...
I watch him go towards the warehouse and try not to freak out.

He gets next to the door and I hear a scuffle and Victor comes on the mic, "Chicken Noodle Soup." And then nothing.

"Victor. Victor can you hear me? Anyone?"

Silence.

Sang POV

I freeze for a minute before I slide in front of Victors computer. They are in trouble. My Family is in danger. I need to find them.

I check the cameras to see if I can tell where Victor went. He doesn't show up on any of the cameras. That can't be right. He was pulled through the door so he should have shown up on the camera. I watch the screen for a minute when I realize that it is looped. There is a fly that, unless he flies the same exact path every 20 seconds, keeps showing up at the bottom of the screen.

I turn on the tracking program to try to locate each of the guys. All nine of their phones ping in the main room of the warehouse, so they must have been moved there after the camera was looped. I try the wires on their phones again and don't hear anything. There must be a jammer like Victor thought.

I look at the building and a plan forms in my head.

I pick up my phone and call Mrs. Lucky since she is the only number I have besides my boys. I explain what happened and ask her to call for backup.

She tells me to stay in the jeep and I say to her before I hang up, "I am going to save my family."

***

I gather the things I will need for my plan. There is a small backpack in the back so I put everything in it before I open the back just enough to slip out. Thankfully, Meanie had me wear comfy pants for the drive and not a skirt.

I make my way to the side of the warehouse making sure to avoid cameras by taking the long way around another building. There is a window about three feet above my head that looks into the main room and it is open. Luckily, there just happens to be an empty trash can in front of the building across the street. I pull it over and use it to boost me up so I can see in the window.

All my boys sit in the middle of the floor in a circle. It looks like they are ok but I can't tell for sure. There are six guys with masks on in the room with them. One is on a computer and the other five form a circle around my boys. It looks like they each have a gun but it is hanging down by their sides.

Looking around the window, I see that it is in the shadows and there are some pallets in the way of them seeing me when I enter. Boosting myself up to sit on the ledge, I pull the back pack around my front of me to protect it. I then fall inside rolling as I hit the ground still protecting the backpack. Afraid that they might have heard the small sound I made when I landed, I stay as still as long as possible.

After a minute, I stand and make my way to the side of the pallets to see what is happening. They are in the same positions watching the boys so I make my plan. I am pulling stuff from the backpack when the one on the computer calls the two big ones over to show them something.

Perfect opportunity to strike while they are distracted. I run out behind them and throw a flash bang at their feet. Turning, I then bring up the Taser that was in my right hand and grab a second one that I put in my waistband. Taking out the next two closest to me before grabbing the third Taser from my waistband to take out the last guy.

I turn to check the other three and see that they are still disoriented so I go and untie Gabriel and Luke first since they are closest. All my boys are just sitting there with their mouths open not saying anything. "Trouble just went Rambo on their Asses."

Suddenly the lights come on and there is clapping from the corner. I turn and see Dr. Roberts, Mrs. Lucky and several other people I don't know.

"Wow, Miss Sorenson that was impressive. We knew you were talented, but you took out one of our best teams with very little resources and little to no time to plan." A gentleman says as he steps forward. "My name is Mr. Buble from the Academy."

I look over and people are helping the guys in masks sit up. One pulls off the mask and it is Mark from the hospital. I turn my confused look to the boys as people help to finish untying them. Waving my hand around the room I ask, "What is this?"

Mr. Buble answers, "A test of sorts. We needed proof that you would do anything for your family as we don't normally allow birds the stay in a dog team. Mrs. Lucky said that you are like the Anderson team. We wanted to verify even though Mrs. Lucky said it was not necessary. That she knew just by talking to you that you were in love with all of them and would do anything. I apologize for scaring you but this was the only way I could think to do it to the Academy's satisfaction. The Blackbourne Team knew nothing of the test and were not hurt at all. The Toma Team was brought in as the assailants but I never expected you to do this. Amazing."

As he finishes his explanation I look at my boys. They all have looks of shock, awe and admiration in their eyes, but most importantly love. I am glad that they are ok but I am angry at the Academy so I walk over to Mr. Buble and punch him is the stomach and walk over to my boys, "That is for scaring me and involving my family in this."

Mrs. Lucky starts to Laugh and says, "Sang, welcome to the Academy."

***

We get back to Nathan's house and sit around the living room.

"Peanut, that was awesome." Nathan tells me and the rest of the boys nod their heads in agreement.

"Sang, what happened after we went inside?" Owen asks me.

I explain everything to them and when Owen asks why I didn't just wait for back up I tell him. "You are my family, I just found you and no one is going to take you away from me."

"Trouble that is amazing, GROUP HUG" Gabriel yells and then they all rush around me.

After our hug, I ask what happened inside. They explain how they entered a room and were ordered to stand down and then brought into the main room and tied up.

"We were told they wanted to see what you would do. Corey was monitoring the cameras but didn't see you even leave the jeep. Smart move leaving out the back and going around the other building. He must have seen something on the cameras and called Raven and Axel over right before you attacked. If I didn't love you before I would have fallen right then with how you looked rescuing us." Kota tells me with nods of agreement from everyone else.

"I lodged a formal complaint over how Mr. Buble handled the test. Everyone that was there was so impressed with how you handled the situation that you have been granted permission to join our team on a permanent basis and we will leave for boot camp after the school year is completed. In addition, Dr. Robert pulled me aside and informed me that they got your father to sign over custody to the academy. You are now officially free of your birth family." Owen explains and when he finished everyone cheers.

I just smile at everyone. Best Vacation Ever.

A/N: that is the end of this one. In the next couple of weeks I will start the third and final one that is the completion of the school year and boot camp. I hope everyone enjoyed it. If you have suggestions for the next one let me know.