i do believe in lucian

Tyler Blackburn's POV:

"Who wants to go partying?" I chanted. We had just finished filming one of the 'Greece Style' scenes for episode 3. Pretty much the whole cast was here, tired, but happy.
"Yessssss" Ashley grinned, I looked round to see most people nodding.
"I can't, sorry Ty" Brendon apologised,
"Nor me" Tammin sighed.
"Who's coming? Text me" I yelled over everyone.
After a few seconds my phone started going crazy.
'Ash- 💁🏼🙌🏽❤️❤️'
'Lucy- meee✌🏼️✌🏼'
'Ian- see you there.'
'Troian- yeah, I will'
'Keegan- yup'
'Shay- 100%, from me, Brant, Julian, Vanessa and Lindsey'
'Torrey- 🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼🙋🏼'
'Drew- Me and Cody will be there 👍🏼👌🏼'
'Janel- Sasha and I will'
"Perfect" I grinned at Ashley who was stood next to me, I showed her my phone.
"Good turn out" she high fived me.
"Where are we going now? Are we done?" I questioned her, wrapping my arm round her.
"Yeah, back to dressing rooms" she pouted and I pulled her in for a proper hug.
"What club shall we go to?, Club 91?" (Made up) I suggested and she nodded wildly,
"I don't really mind Ty"
'To, Ash, Lucy, Ian, Troian, Keegan, Shay, Torrey, Brant, Julian, Vanessa, Lindsey, Drew, Cody, Janel, Sasha.
Meet outside club 91 at 9 😎'
"Done" I smiled at her, "let's go". I kissed the top of her head and we started to walk out.

******

Ashley Bensons POV:

"Come to my dressing room" I pulled a sad face, knowing that's all it would take. He agreed and walked in.
"I'll just sit here and wait for you to get ready" he sighed, pulling himself up on the high surface that surrounded my kitchen. I walked forwards and stood in front of him, placing my hands on his knees. He leant forward and put his nose near mine.
"Get ready babe" he whispered before pulling away and smirking to himself.
"Okai" I grinned and began collecting up my stuff, ready to leave.

******

"Right, it's now 7, so if we both go home, then we could meet at the club at ten to 9, then wait for everyone else to come" he suggested, raising his perfect eyebrows and smiling.
"Okay then" I replied. I hugged him tight before letting go and we began walking separate ways to our houses.
When I got to my flat, fussed the dogs and put my stuff down, I began to get ready.
I waltzed into the bathroom and turned on the shower to full and hot. I then grabbed a towel down from the cupboard and hung it up.
I continued to go to my wardrobe and immediately began scanning through, looking for an appropriate outfit to wear.
I pulled out a black body con dress, with three quarter length long sleeves.
"That'll do" I muttered to myself.
I then got into the shower and washed my hair and body.
About twenty minutes later I was dried and simply wearing a fluffy dressing gown with underwear on and my hair was soaking wet.
I picked up the hair dryer and dried my hair for about ten minutes, until there was no water in sight.
I then clicked on my straighteners and waited for them to heat up.
They bleeped and I immediately started straightening it.
Once I had finished I did my makeup, naturally skinned but with dark ish grey eyes and red lipstick.
I then out on my dress and paired it with bright red heels, to match the lipstick.
"Done" I spoke quietly whilst smiling shyly at myself in the mirror.
******
I desperately looked around for Tyler but with no luck. I pulled my phone out my pocket and sighed, he was only two minutes late I suppose.
"Ash!" I heard a shout, "I'm so sorry I'm late Babe" he apologised before hugging the tight then stepping backwards again, admiring me.
"You look gorgeous, as always" he winked.
"As do you Blackburn" I smirked.
"Haiiii guyssss!!" I heard a cute voice call from behind me.
I span around.
"Luce Goose" I grinned wrapping her in my arms.
"Ian" I yelled as I let go of Lucy and hugged him instead.
"You might wanna let go Ash, I think ol' Tys getting jealous" Ian smirked.
"Hang on, wait... Did you two come together??" I asked, shocked.
"See!" I nudged Tyler, 'I do believe in Lucian!".
"No, well, we're not..." Lucy trailed off then sighed, "we had sex but we're not together" she simply blurted out. Mine and Tyler's mouths dropped open as we grinned wildly at eachother.
"Omg Lucy, say it how it is why don't you?!" I spluttered out.
They just smiled wildly and blushed like crazy.
"WAD UP WAD UP WAD UPPP" we heard voices shout.
Keegan and Troian came up and hugged us, complementing us on our outfits. Very soon after, Drew and Cody came, with Sasha and Janel.
Torrey, Shay, Vanessa, Lindsey, Julian and Brant all came over quickly.
"Hey guys... And girls" I added jokingly as I hugged Shay, then Lindsey, followed by the rest of them all.
"Are we all here?" I looked around, checking to see. I caught Tyler's eye as I looked around and shot him a questioning look as he quickly looked away.
"We're all here" Lucy said as she looked at both of us.
"Okay, let's go in then" I said hesitantly, not actually moving yet as I knew that Tyler hadn't moved either.
Everyone walked in and the door swung shut behind them, Ian held it open but soon twigged and shut it again.
"What's up?" I questioned him and we walked closer to each-other.
He stroked my hand gently.
"You look so so hot" he whispered. His arms snaked around my waist and I fell into him, hugging him back tightly.
"You look hot too" I whispered back, into his ear, causing him to hold me closer.
"Let's go in Mr. Blackburn" I smiled and held his hand to drag him in.
We walked in and immediately went over to the table that some of our cast managed to grab. We saw a huge tray of shots and looked at each other, grinning.
We took one each, then another, shaking our heads after.
We simply giggled and turned round to start to dance with everyone else.
I looked around, slightly blurry-eyed at everybody, I saw Lucy and Ian kissing... Sorry, snogging, in the corner.
Drew and Cody chatting up some girls and Torrey and Shay were busy laughing at them.
I looked back at Tyler and he simply stared down at me too.
"I really, really like you" he said loudly over the booming music.
"I really, really like you too" I smirked. He beckoned me to follow him as he started to walk away from the dance floor. He walked into a corridor that lead to the toilets, it was empty and you could only slightly hear the music now.
"If I kissed you, how would you feel?" He raised his eyebrows.
"I would... Why don't you try and then I'll find out?" I winked.
He leant down and slowly went into kiss me slowly. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in towards me, roughly and crashed my lips onto his.
My stomach erupted into butterflies and I smiled into the kiss.
Our tongues tangled together and my hands slid up to his face and his hands sliding down onto my bum, then squeezing slightly.
Finally... I kissed him.
"I would feel amazing... On top of the world" I grinned lightly.