he doesnt matter anymore 2

Ashley's POV:

We walked in the door and were immediately greeted by Dillion who jumped up at our legs. She's cute.
"Let's order pizza and watch American Horror Story?" He said, asking me.
"Yeahhh" I agreed, hugging him.
"What have you said to Ryan?"
"I just said that I was hanging out with a friend" I answered.
"Truthhh" he talked in a fake but hilariously funny deep voice. We both burst into laughter.

******

After about an hour, the pizza had just arrived and we put it on the table infront of the sofa. We sat opposite ends of the sofa, facing eachother, out feet it the middle, we both had huge fluffy socks on too as Tyler's apartment was freezing. There was a blanket over us and AHS of the tv.
We had garlic bread and cheesy garlic bread and I had a bbq chicken and sweet corn pizza and Tyler had a normal margarita with extra herbs on-top.
It was delicious, and for once, I felt properly happy. It just happened to be with Tyler.
"Thank you" I said, just as he was about press play on Netflix.
"For what?" He looked at me.
"Making me feel happy" I looked down and sighed.
"I love Ryan so much but" Tyler squeezed his eyes shut as I said that, but I carried on, "he goes out and leaves me at home, and he wants to have sex all the time, like literally everyday, even in the middle of the night when I'm half asleep and he's just got home" I started to get choked up a bit, my eyes starting to water. "He can be loving though and he knows how to make me happy and love him again... He's gorgeous too but, he's not right for me... I can't be with someone that doesn't support my career and who doesn't like my friends Ty... What do I do?" I started crying now. Tears streamed down my face and he simply patted his lap and signalled for me to sit on it. 
I got up and went and sat on his lap, he held me like a baby and I buried my head in his muscly chest. He wrapped his arms round me and simply held me until I stopped crying.
He reached over and grabbed up both a bit of pizza.
"Text him and tell him that you're staying here, then in the morning you can decide what you want to do" he instructed, kissing the top of my head gently.
"I got up from his lap and lead so I had my head on the end of the sofa and my feet on his lap. He sat the same, so we were basically top to toe, which was hilarious.
He pressed play and we soon got absorbed into the world of AHS, pizza and chatting/gossiping.

******

I woke up to a loud vibrating under my head and a ringtone that repeated over and over.
"Is that your phone?" I heard a croaky voice ask. I looked around and my phone stopped. We had both fallen asleep on the sofa, mid-episode. I stretched and my phone started ringing again.
"For fucks sake" I sighed, picking it up from next to me.
'Ryan Good'.
"It's Ryan" I said to Tyler. He rolled his eyes but I answered anyway.
(R=Ryan, A=Ashley)
R- Benzoooo!
A- Why are you calling me stupid o'clock?
R- What, 'friend' are you with?
A- What friends are you with? I can hear girls in the background,
R- If you're with Shay then I know you're lying, I have her on snapchat and she's out with Lucy and others.
He'd been doing research then.
A- I'm with Ty and a few others, why do you care? I'll call you in the morning.
R- It issss the morning.
He slurred, clearly drunk out his head. I looked up at Tyler, tears filled my eyes.
A- Bye.
I ended the call and a tear flew out my eye. I quickly wiped it away and blinked quickly, I can't let myself cry at him again. My eyes were heavy and I needed to go to sleep.
"Baby, put your phone on silent and ignore him, you need to sleep" he whispered.
And he was right. I flicked the silent button off on my phone, then put it on the table.
"Night Ty" I murmured,
"Night Benzo" he smiled, before resting his head back down and we soon fell asleep again.

******

I woke up with light shining strongly through the blinds and curtains. I then looked down at my phone and saw that it was, 10.41am.
I looked down at my feet as Tyler began to stir, and soon woke up.
"Morning gorgeous" he spoke, he had the hottest morning voice that you could imagine.
"Morning" I grinned.
"I need to go home today" I sighed.
"I know" he pouted.
"Shall we get up and ready?" He raised his eye brows at me.
"Let me just check Twitter... Then yes" I giggled.
That, of course, lead to us both being stuck to our phones for another half an hour, barely speaking, just showing each-other cute tweets or vines/ YouTube videos once in a while.
It got to about, 11.25am and we finally decided to move.
"You can wear that vest and one of my jumpers... You can wear those jeans again right?" He questioned.
"What should I do about knickers?" I laughed.
"Oh urm... I just have pants but I do have a pack that are too small for me that I haven't worn yet... So help yourself" he shrugged nervously.
"Thanks" I grinned.
"There's also a spare toothbrush in the cupboard under the sink in the ensuite that you can use... Just use my toothpaste and mouth wash if you want" he added.
"You're so sweet" I smirked to which he blushed, shook his head, then walked away to get dressed himself I imagine.

******
We were both completely ready apart from my makeup, as I didn't have any here, but that was okay I guess.
"Right, I've gotta go to set for 2pm and do a reshoot of a scene with Troian" he said.
"Okay, I'm gonna go home, I'm not in work now for three days, so I will see you then?" I looked at him questionably.
"Yep" he smiled, "me too" he pulled me in for a hug as he said that.
"Things will all be alright with Ryan, if it's not, then ring me or just come over here, or a least ring Lucy or go to hers, but I would prefer it if you came here" he blushed.
"I will, I promise" I held out my pinky finger and linked it with his.

Part three coming soon,
Thanks people,
Georgia. Xx