starbucks with lucian

"Hai babe" he called across the table read hall.
"Hello Ty" I replied.
I was currently half way through texting a group of people to come over for a party at mine tonight.
'To, Tyler, Lucy, Ian, Keegan, Troian, Shay, Sasha and Janel,
Party at mine, 8pm, drink bevaragessss😜😜.'
I pressed send and about five phones went off. I quickly put mine down and looked around at the people I had invited. I started getting replies so I turned my phone of silent and vibrate. I felt bad not inviting everyone but it was more fun when there's less people.
'From Troian,
Of course! Me, Luce and Keegs are in.'
I looked up and they were all sat together. I nodded at them cautiously.
'From Tyler,
Yuhuh, Ian, Sasha and I are there babe.'
I grinned helplessly at my phone and looked up blushing crazily.
'From Shay,
I can come at 9pm but Janel can't make it, she says that she's so sorry!!'
I looked up and mouthed, 'it's okay' to Janel who looked slightly upset that she couldn't attend.
"Right, thank you everybody, grab your call times on the way out" Marlene shouted across the huge hall to us all. I looked at Tammin sat next to me, her head absorbed in a book that actually looked really good. She's so pretty, she had two kids, yet not one bag under her eye.
"Ashley, do you wanna come with Keegan, Lucy, Ian and I to Starbucks?" Tyler questioned.
"Sure" I smiled, picking up my bag and getting up.
"Bye Tammin" I waved. And she said bye back, repeating the wave.
I felt Tyler arm slide around my waist and his lips pressed up against the side of my head.
"I've missed seeing you around when we're not filming" he admitted and I turned and looked at him. His perfect jawline stood out and his undone hair fell in a naturally gorgeous way.
"I've missed you to Ty, thanks Ash" he mimicked as he saw me staring instead of answering.
"Sorry, I missed you too" I giggled.
"Thanks Ash" he pulled a funny face and I picked my tongue out at him, to which he mirrored.
"Babyyy" I whined, whilst tilting my head a bit.
"Yess Ash" he smiled.
"Can you maybe come at half 7 instead of 8?" I cheekily questioned him.
"Yeah sure" he winked.
////
I pushed the door open to walk into Starbucks.
"Caramel latte cooler, yess" Tyler grinned as he studied the menus.
"Same" I smiled.
"I'll get them" Lucy offered, and Tyler smiled at her, his hand touching her waist.
She looked beautiful today. She was wearing a red jumpsuit, with bare legs and black sandals with natural makeup and a black over the shoulder side bag.
Then there was me, in blue jeans and a short white top, with white and blue trainers, with my black bag.
I was jealous of her ever since her and Tyler kissed two years back. Even though it meant nothing apparently and they were drunk, I was still upset, even though I had no right to be.
"Ashley!" Lucy looked at me.
"Humm" I murmured, looking up at her.
They were facing towards the door and they had drinks in their hands, Tyler handed me a caramel latter cooler.
"Thanks" I sighed, taking it from him, but he didn't let go.
"What's wrong?" He asked with raised eyebrows.
He hinted at Ian and Lucy to walk out and that we'd be there in a minute.
"Now can you tell me" he winked.
I looked down and he walked over to a table with stools, placed our drinks on it and then sat down, pulling another stool in front of him, gesturing me to sit on it.
I sat down and looked up at him. I then turned and focuses my eyes on my drink.
"Ashley" he said in a serious voice.
"I'm a bit jealous of Lucy" I whispered.
"I thought it might be that" he sighed.
He leant forward and put his hand on the side of my face.
"You know that I don't fancy her, you know that you're my favourite" he said, looking me straight in the eye.
A tear came straight out my eye and he got off his chair and wrapped his arms round me. I cuddled into him and he stroked my hair gently.
"They're waiting for us baby, but you have nothing to worry about, I don't like her like that, I like you like that" he talked.
"Thank you, I needed to hear that" I admitted.
We let go and walked back to the car.
"Are you alright Ash?" Lucy questioned.
I nodded, "I definitely am now anyway" I smiled weakly, winking at Tyler.
"Let's goooo then" Ian grinned, turning up the music that was Megan Trainer, 'No', which we all danced to.
////
We all went back home and I began to prepare for the party at mine.
I got changed into my joggers and a t-shirt, but touched up on my makeup.
'To, Tyler, Shay, Troian, Lucy, Ian, Sasha and Keegan,
Don't dress up, I'm wearing joggers and a top!!!!'
It was half 6, so I had an hour until Tyler and then everyone else came.
I looked over at Walter and Olive.
"Wanna walk?" I asked. They began jumping up and whining. I grabbed their leads and put them and their harnesses on them.
\\\\
I arrived back from a walk and immediately began bathing the dogs. It was only 15 minutes until Tyler would be here.
*time jumps are awful, I'm sorry*
With the drinks later out on the side, I heard a knock on the door.
"Hello Tylerr" I started to call whilst walking towards the door. I then swung the door open and immediately hugged him.