i am when it's you

Tyler Blackburn's POV:
I sat on the chair that had 'Caleb Rivers' printed on the back. I was placed in-between Keegan and Ian.
Us and the five girls, Lucy, Troian, Shay, Sasha and Lindsey were all sat in a circle chatting. Apart from the fact that Ashley wasn't here yet.
Nobody had heard from her and she was almost 20 minutes late for set although it was like 10 for her usual timings.
"Shay have you texted her again yet?" I asked her, leaning back in my chair sighing.
"Ty, I've texted her like a million times" she looked at me.
"Sorry" I muttered quietly.
She shrugged and simply gave me a sympathetic and understanding look, knowing that I adored Ashley.
Our, what we called friendship, was something much more than that and Shay knew it defiantly, stuff that actually, almost everyone knew it. But I respect her and Ryan together, it's fine, were just friends.
"Ty she replied" Shay spoke.
"What did she say to you?" I quickly asked, people turnt and looked with a smirk at my fast response. Not that I cared much. Not in a rude way, but I was worried.
"Be there in ten, tell Marr sorry but I need you and Ty" Shay read out.
"What do I reply?" She said.
"Just put okay or something, I don't know" I said back. She nodded and we started the ever-lasting long 10 minuet wait until Ashley got here.
************
The doors pushed open and Ash came and stood inside, quickly beckoning Shay and me towards her. We stood up in an instant and ran over to her. But as I got closer I saw how much of a state she was in. Her tear drenched face had rubbed off most of her makeup and the black eye make-up was now lined down her red cheeks. She had messy ish hair and was wearing a Nike tracksuit and shoes. She had a hair band round her wrist, which she never did because she thought it could, 'cut off your circulation' somehow. I don't know.
I scooped her into a hug and she held onto me tightly whilst crying.
Shay soon joined in on our hug and we simply shushed her and held her.
"Let's go out here baby" I whispered to her and we all turned round and walked out the doors, after pulling a worried face at the rest of the cast.

****************
I brushed my hand against hers as we all walked down the hallway, to her dressing room.
She held my hand, and she was freezing.
"Ashley, you're so cold" I told her, making sure that Shay knew. But she kept her head down and didn't say anything.
We walked into her room and all three of us say down on her sofa bed.
"Right, basically, when I got home yesterday" she started but her bottom lip started going, "I'm going to type it" she said quietly.
Shay wrapped her arm round the back of her, so I copied, we both held her tight.
She wrote on her phone:
'Early this morning, when I got home, Ryan wasn't there. Because you know that I told him I was working until 7 but I finished at 4. Then at about half 4, the door bust open and Ryan came in with this blonde girl. They were kissing and they fell on the sofa, they were obviously really drunk and I was nearly asleep, to catch up before work now. So I grabbed my stuff and ran out. Then I just slept in my car'.
Shay and I finished reading at nearly the same time. I looked at Ashley's face, it was red, she had bags under her eyes and she was crying.
I was going red with anger. He did this to her, he upset her and she slept in her fricking car because of HIM.
I stood up and kicked the door, creating a huge bang.
Shay held Ashley tight, "stop it Tyler" she cried as she sobbed into Shays shoulder.
"Tyler, calm down" Shay instructed while pointing to Ashley.
"I'm gonna punch him" I said quietly to Shay.
"No you're not, you're not like that" Ashley said.
"I am when it's you" I replied and I could see Shay smiling a little bit.
"Well you shouldn't do that" she said back, "even though he's an asshole".
"Too late, I can't not" I said as I walked towards her and kissed her head, before turning and walking out of her dressing room, then back to grab my coat from where the rest of the cast were sat.
"Tyler!" I heard Shay yell out the door, then I heard Ashley, "just leave him Shay".
I walked straight past everyone and grabbed my coat and wallet,
"Where are you going Ty? What's happened?" Keegan questioned me.
"Ryan" I yelled, kicking my chair then walking straight out.