Broken Together.

Ashley's POV:
I got home, not drunk this time, I only had one glass, I saw Tyler asleep on the sofa, cuddled up with Dillon, Olive and Walter and underneath a blanket. He had on his pyjama bottoms and from what I could see and a white top. I looked at his feet and immediately awed at the sight of my bright pink fluffy socks, that sat like trainer socks, on his feet. His hair was slightly messy and his lips were slightly apart. He looked adorable.
I then felt guilt. I felt bad for leaving him on his own the whole night even though we have an agreement now, he only went out if there was someone else here with me, so I wasn't lonely. I love him for that.
I looked up at the clock and saw the time.
1.41am.
Should I wake him up?
He looked comfy but whenever I fell asleep on the sofa he would wake me up and take me to bed so that I didn't get a sore back.
"Ty?" I whispered.
"Tyler?" I said again, a little bit louder this time. He slowly stretched his arms out and gently wrapped them round Dillon.
I smiled and called his name again,
"T-T", he raised his head and slowly opened his eyes.
"Are you okay?" He asked, wide eyed.
"I'm- im fine, I- you should go to your bed baby" I stuttered, for some reason, I was really nervous.
"Oh, what time is it?" He shook his head and looked around him.
"It's like twenty to two" I sighed.
"Go to bed Ash, I have no bedding so I'll sleep here" he murmured.
"Why?" I questioned.
"I was washing my covers and Dillon thew up all over my duvet, so I had to bin it" his voice was croaky and cute.
"Oh, you can't sleep there Ty, your back will hurt" I looked down.
"You can sleep in my bed... We won't do anything, I promise" I said quickly.
"I can sleep here babe, it's fine" he shook his head and started to sit up, a flash of pain flew across his face as he moved his back.
"You're sleeping in my bed" I sighed and walked over to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up.
"Okay then, fine" he smiled whilst rolling his eyes. He walked up to the mirror and shook his head, and ruffled his hair about.
"Leave it, it looks cute" I smirked.
"It looks stupid" he said straight back, tilting his head disbelievingly.
I tucked Olive, Walter and Dillon in and moved the blanket around them before going to find some pyjamas, take my makeup off, and brush my teeth.
After finishing that, I walked into my room to see Tyler on his phone, tucked up in bed.
He looked cute.
"Ashley?" He questioned. I realised that I had been staring at him for a second longer than planned.
I pulled the covers open and got in, I then shuffled down and tucked them right up to my chin.
"Shall I turn the light off?" Tyler asked.
I replied with a little nod and he leant up and flicked the switch.
How ever, after a minute, he started talking again.
"Ash, look at this, if you're not asleep that is" he chuckled at the last bit.
I turned my head a bit and he held up his phone screen.
It was a cute edit of Haleb. They had a cute kid sat on both of their laps, it was amazingly done.
"That's so cute" I commented. He nodded in agreement.
"There's loads, look" he laughed, giving me his phone and putting the light back on again.
I started to flick through them, they were extremely sweet, I thought to myself.
He put his arm, outstretched, to the side and behind my head, gently pulling me in towards him.
"Let's look through them baby" he said and I cuddled into him, before giving him his phone back.
We looked through hundreds. Edit after edit. Vines, YouTube videos, old scenes that we once filmed.
An hour and a half later, I was crying and so was he.
I kissed his cheek.
"I love us, I love Haleb" I managed to squeak out.
"I love that too" he said, tears falling down his cheeks as we watched our first 'I love you' scene from season two.
I put my arms around him and we simply hugged, for ages.
It felt great being in his arms.