Chapter 1 - Hi?

Five Years ago

"Hello Father." He looked at me with disapproving eyes."Lucy I'm sorry but your behavior with Loki was unforgivable." "But I-" "Silence he yelled at me. When he did my mother came up and comforted me. " I am sorry my dear child. I did not mean to frighten you."

I just nodded at him meaning that i forgave him." As I was saying,I am sorry but you will be banished to Midguard for five years. But until then, you may not enter Asguard. Do you understand?" " Yes Father." I started to let out the tears I had been holding back." I love you." "I love you too." " Hiemdall!Portal!"

Loki. It was his fault that I am being sent away from my home. From my mother, my big brother, my sometimes stubborn ass father, my friends, and my best friend Sif." Good bye Father" "Good bye Lucy."

Hmm this must be where the mortals live. Its beautiful.
Huh? How did the water turn to ice? Are the frost giants here?
Woah! The land! It ice! I have ice powers? I HAVE ICE POWERS! People:Ahh!! A monster! We will be crushed. Not new York! Help us someone!

Its time to help those mortals. I mean people. Hiyah! Have thee monster! I said as I used my ice powers to destroy the monster.
People: Thank you kind lady.
Lucy: You are very welcome.
People: what is your name?
Lucy: Lucy.
People: Well Lucy, thank you for saving us.

Now

Its been five years and I only saved to people so far. Want to know why? There's this team called Avengers. I arranged a meeting with Tony Stark to help in his building with my brilliant mind. With my ice powers I can also ask him if I can join the Avengers. Oh by the way, my name is Lucy.