Chapter 5 - First Kiss

Tony's POV

"Hiyah!"

"Well Tony, I think that's the last of them" " Great! Now let's grab a bite. " " Okay" (cuts a gash in Lucy's arm) "Ow!" " Tony!" Huh?" Lucy!" "Thor, please help me" " Lucy what happened?" I don't know . I was ......." (passes out)"Lucy! No! Tony, please we have to save her. She is my only sister." Hawkeye help Thor carry Lucy. Cap, can you find Pepper and let know I'll be late for my meeting. And tell her because Lucy got hurt." You'll be okay Lu. You'll be fine. J.A.R.V.I.S.! Prepare a scan!" "Yes sir.

(Snickering)

" You can't fin a cure here. The only thing that can heal her is a true loves kiss. If you can't find her true love within 48 hours, bye bye Lucy." said Hipirion.

"True loves kiss. Its you Hawkeye!" " Me? Why would it be me?"
Because Wasp told me that Lucy has had a crush on you since she joined." Fine but if doesn't work, I know who can do the job."

* Few Minutes later*

"Okay, Hawkeye, now kiss her. Come on guys let's give them some privacy."

Hawkeye's POV

"Lucy, please don't die. I need you. We need you. I never told you this but, I too have also had a crush on you. I may seem like I don't but when I rescued you, I feeling something tingle inside !e and I knew it was love. I thought our first kiss would be me and you alone on a nice cruise right after dinner and then we kiss. But seems like this is our moment. I hope you love me the way I love you."

After I had said all that to her I lifted her head on my arm, tg some strands behind her ear. Then I leaned in and kissed her. Her lip were so soft. I felt like I was in heaven. After the kiss, I herd groaning. Then I saw to eyes open slowly. When she opened her eyes, got off the table and kissed me hard. Our lips moved in sync. I was amazing. It felt like only a few seconds when she let go. Then I her say "Hawkeye, there's something you need to know. I really like you. Everyday when I see you just walking around me, I melt inside. I tried to tell you so many times, but felt as if wasn't important so I just forgot about it. I thought it was a silly high school crush. I-"

"Lucy, I love you if you're trying to say that. When you first joined, I was like you. Look at you and imagine you with me as my girlfriend." When I get done I my knees she starts to panic. "Hawkeye , what are you doing?"

"Lucy Odinson, will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes" After she said yes, she pulled me in close to her and kissed me. I had never felt so happy in my entire life. We kissed for awhile and told her she needed to rest after she got hurt. She agreed to but asked if she could sleep with me. After all it is 10:46 pm. I told yes and also told her she could come anytime to sleep with me.

When got out, everyone looked at us strangely. And I knew why. Because we were holding hands. But I didn't care. I loved her and she loved me.

-------------------------------

Hey guys!so I know that it's been a long time since I last update. I just published another chapter that I did during lunch break at my school. I wanted to make this chapter romantic. I come up with my ideas while I play it out in my room. I usually act it out and then I write it. So maybe this chapter will get many likes. This is my longest chapter yet. There are 647 words in here. Read, vote,comment, and follow me on Instagram: harrycantbebeat.

~Ash~