Chapter 19 - Dont Let Me Go

@selena8712

Chapter 19

Warning: Might contain some smut

Loki's POV

I slightly cry as I see my actions toward Lucy. She may have not deserved all my harsh treatment. But it ignited me that when I dressed as the Archer. She of course did not like that course of action.

But how could I love my step sister? She was of course a sister to both of us but not in blood like Thor and I. Was it wrong that I loved her? Not like a a brother and sisterly live. More like two love birds love.

What she didn't understand was that I had a mission to complete. An agreement with Thanos.

Clint's POV

I looked at Lucy. Her face was paler than a white rose. She had drifted into a sleep that Thor compared it to when his father sleeps. I drifted off into my thinking place.

I replayed all the torture she endured for us. She saved. If it weren't for her, I would be sitting right here next to. Her hand felt so fragile. She looked fragile. Its the second time she worries me like this.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't. I wouldn't. She needs me. Many of my team mates tried bring me to my room, especially Nat. She's never liked me. But she soften when she saw I was determined that I was going to start awake for her.

Natasha's POV

I tried and tried bringing Clint back to his room to sleep but he wouldnt. I didn't like Lucy sometimes and this was one of them. I knew they loved each other but I finally knew when Loki was torturing her.

But as I replayed what had happened to her, I said to myself where would I be without her? She was the reason I was here. She sacrificed her life for us. She really did lived us. She was braver than any of us even me.

But I still didn't like her. Right before today, I decided to tell Clint that I liked him but after what happened, I don't think hell ever have a place for me in his heart.

Clint's POV

It been three days since the incident. She has been unconscious for three days. Nothing has happened. Except that Fury called and asked me if could go on a mission. I told him I didn't want to. Sometimes he can be a pain in the arse.

I was in my till JARVIS told I had to report immediately to the room where Lucy was. I ran accidentally bumping into Steve. I apologized and contained running towards the location of Lucy.

As soon as I got there, I never believed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger! I'll update later.lol

~K