Bonus!!!!!

So today I'm going to write the video in top. Hope you like it. Here it goes:

Tom: Can I eat this now before we go on? That's great. Thank you.

Cookie Monster: (sniffs)

Tom: Hey man.

Cookie Monster: Sorry. Me...(sniffs)...Me interrupting anything? Me just uh...

Tom: No. Actually we're on break right now. So...

Cookie Monster: Because I smell something...
(Gasps)

Tom: Uhh...Ahh yes. I just made the correlation between your name and what I'm about to eat

Cookie Monster: Me want cookie

Tom: Wait, wait, wait just one sec. Cause this ones mine.

Cookie Monster: But me want cookie

Tom: Maybe this could be an exercise in delayed gratification.

Cookie Monster: De-layed Gra-ti-fi-ca-tion?

Tom: I know it's a long word

Cookie Monster: That big word

Tom: (laughs) It's probably too long for cookies.

Cookie Monster: Me just want to eat cookies.

Tom: I know I get that but I really want to share this with you but this ones mine. But I know there're be one for you.

Cookie Monster:  So you're saying if me wait, me going to get cookie.

Tom: Ultimately yes.

Cookie Monster:  Ok me going to wait.

Cookie Monster:  How do we have to wait?

Tom: Oh my god...

Cookie Monster:  (groans)

Tom: Smell that?

Cookie Monster:  Me smelling it. (groans)

Tom: Smell, smell

Cookie Monster:  Me going to look away from cookie

Tom: Smell

Cookie Monster:  Me not going to look at cookie.

Cookie Monster:  (sniffs towards the cookie Tom has)

Tom: (smiles)

Cookie Monster:  (groans) Ahh... It's hard for monster

Tom: (keeps smiling) (looks at camera man and then down on his right side)

Cookie Monster:  Please...Have pity on monster...Please bring cookies... Me wait. Me wait all...(Turns to Tom)

Tom: (smiles)

Cookie Monster:  (stares at the plate)

Tom: (looks at plate then at cookie monster)

Cookie Monster:  (still looks at plate)

Tom:(smiles at cookie monster's reactions)

Cookie Monster:   Cookie! (grabs cookie and eats it)

Tom:(bites into cookie)

Tom:(sighs)

Cookie Monster: Cookie Monster:  (sigh)

Tom: Doesn't it taste better after waiting?

Cookie Monster:   Yea. Thanks for teaching me that.

Tom: Your welcome

Tom: Do you want antoher one?

Cookie Monster:  Do you have to ask?

Tom: (offers plate)

Cookie Monster:  (take cookie and devours it)

*********************************************************************************

Hope you liked it! Comment and votes are welcomed. Btw, my fav part was watching Tom smile and eat the cookie. I mean could he not eat a cookie any slower? I showed this to my sister and she fangirled the whole video saying how Tom was sexy eating the cookie. Anyways, I worked hard on this and this should have at least 5 votes. Please? Anyone? And there is going to be a new chapter on Avengers Assemble before the sequel. Thank you so much for 584 views, over 50 votes, and 6 comments. At least I got over the amount of views I wanted. So the chapter already 1700 words in it already, i think. Any suggestive criticism is allowed. Hope you like the chapter I might post on either tonight or tomorrow morning. PM me if you want any special ending or chapter idea. I not only dedicate it to you but I will follow you, add your stories to my reading lists, and recommend you to other Wattpad friends I have. I suggest on following @jandralee for writing the second best (in my opinion) Loki fanfic on Wattpad. please follow her and also follow her on YouTube. She has the same username there. She makes great sng covers too. Read her stories and follow her. Anyways, I will dedicate this chapter to you, @jandralee for always replying on my comments that I do on your stories. 

Peace out,

Kristina