Chapter 13 - How's Space?

Thor's POV

Its been one week since Lucy and Clint came back. I was very glad that I didn't lose the only closest person in my life. It is oblivious that Clint and Lucy have feelings for each other but don't show them in front of the team. Today, I will take Lucy to meet Jane.

Jane and I are very close. We are thinking of getting married in about two years. The only thing I want to do for Jane is to make her happy. The Man in Iron, also known Stark, has helped me in ways I could have not imagined. We are close friends.

"Lucy! We must leave as soon as possible to meet Jane." I said. "OK," she answered. Having a sister who doesn't have anyone in her life, except me, is very complicated. Sometimes she let's her guard down but then she brings it back up. She kind of reminds me Ms. Romanoff. She is sweet but also very,very, protective. She didn't accept Lucy at first, but when she and Clint went missing, she felt sorry.

She had mentioned to me that her family had lost their child in a store when Ms. Romanoff was only 5 years old. Lucy and Ms. Romanoff got along quite well after the incident. They fought together. And I even saw Ms. Romanoff smile for the first time since I met her. Whenever Clint is around them he just smiles thinking they are a great team together.

"Thor! Where are you?" I snap out of my thoughts and turn in the direction towards Lucy. "Are you ready?" "Yeah. Thor, is she really as nice as you describe her?" she says looking down. I take her chin and lift it enough for her eyes to look at me. She is sad knowing that maybe Jane wouldn't like her. "She really is. She was really excited to meet your since in told her about you" . She smiles and hugs me. I hug her back. She is very petite and a little shorter than me. But also a little taller than Jane. I are Mjnoir and start spinning it." Hold on to me," I whisper in Lucy's ear. She grabs hold of my waist holding on very tight. I hold her enough so that she doesn't drop in midair.

The ride is short. We we get to where Jane lives, Lucy steps back and looks at me with sad eyes telling me as if she doesn't want to go in. "Lucy, I promise you that Jane is very kind and sweet. She will absolutely love to meet you," I tell her as I hold out my hand. She takes it and I knock on the door. Few seconds later, a lady also known as Jane's friend, Darcy, opens the door. "Hello, big guy. Come to see Jane?" She asks as I nod yes. "Darcy, this my sister, Lucy." "Why hello Lucy! My name is Darcy, Jane's intern and friend." " Hi," Lucy says with a big warm smile. Darcy leads us into the house to the what I suppose is the" living room" as the mortals call it. I still do not get it.

Does it mean where only the living people can be? Anyways, Darcy asks us what we would like to drink while we wait for Jane. I tell her I would like a beer. And Lucy wanted a coke. She got us our drinks and sat down with us. "Look at you! Still musclely and everything," she says poking my armor. I look at her and give her a nod. "How's space?" Lucy stifles a laugh." Space is fine." I look at Lucy who cant bear to hold her laugh anymore. She starts laughing and I stare at her not knowing what's funny.

Jane came in the house. I walked towards her. "Jane, I," but before I could speak, she slapped me.
"Sorry, I wanted to know if you were real." She said. So I start to try again to say what I wanted to say. "Jane, I, " and then another slap in the face. " This for leaving me!" she said. I explained to her what we were doing here. She apologized and went to give Lucy a hug. Lucy stiffened at first but gladly took her hug. Jane and Lucy were going to get along very well.

*********************

Ok I took one scene from Thor : The Dark World. I wanted to put it in here since it seemed funny to me. Hope you like it! Feel free to request a song so that I can put it in the beginning of the chapter! Lol. -Kristina & Gemma