Chapter 11 - Lighting?

Lucy's POV

Its been nearly three weeks Clint and I have been here. Last week, they took him to where I assume where Loki was for questioning. After they question him, they take me and do the same. Day after day, we wait for someone, anyone to come and take us away.

But the good thing that is happening to us, is that we are becoming closer together. And every day, I love him more.

"Clint, I wanted to know something." " What?" "Was your childhood something you would like to remember or forget?" As soon as I finish my sentence, he stiffens. "I don't tink I should tell you, Lucy. I cant bear to lose you. If I tell you, will you promise me that you won't think any differently?" When he says this, my heart immediately aches for his desperate answer. " I promise," is all I can say.

"Well, when I was about the age of 18 I went to look for a job. I found one which required me to work in a circus. It was called," The Circus Of Crime. " It really was a circus of crime because first we said that the show was free. Then, at the end, we charged $24 for each person. They willingly agreed but it was terrible. We were stealing. I knew it was wrong but I had to do it. Then one day, S.H.I.E.L.D. found us and started taking us to the prison. But Fury gave me a second chance. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be here with you."

My heart melted when he said these last words. It was true. If it weren't for Fury, I would have never fallen in love. I gave him a kiss. After I pulled back we rested our forehead on each other, looking into each others eyes.

"Clint, your right. If it weren't for Fury, we wouldn't have known each other and fallen in love."

Suddenly there was thunders and lighting. We both looked at each and exactly knew who was there. Thor.

-----------------------------

OK. So updated this chapter today. Right now I'm on my bed hurting. I have been playing Just Dance Now on my phone with my computer for three days straight. I had lost at least ten pounds. Cool right!. Anyway, the video above is from the movie, Thor The Dark World. I love this because Darcy is really funny. Please continue voting. Lol! -Kristina