Chapter 21 - Make Me & Wattys2016

Loki's POV

Having Lucy in my arms just felt amazing. I felt as if I weren't alone any more. When we kissed, it was just breathtaking. I kept touching my lips remembering the scene. She is beautiful but the Archer is with her. He is in the way of my plans with Lucy. So is Thor.

I went to my room to get ready for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I fell asleep.

*In Dream*

Someone was in my closet crying softly. They wanted to be left alone. But I had to help them. They might have been in danger or may be hurt. As I walked towards the closet, I felt all tingly inside. When I opened the door, I saw Lucy crying. She stared at me with her bloodshot eyes. She looked as if she wasn't slept in awhile. I stretched out my to help her up. She willingly accepted. I pulled her up and she fell into my chest. She gripped my shirt and started crying. She then wrapped her arms around me. I took this chance to wrap my arms around her waist. We stood in this position for awhile. Then she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Loki, I've missed you," she said. "How could you miss me when you have him?" She looked at me and said," Who?" I looked at her in shock. Then I just nodded my head in a no manner and wrapped my arms around her. I brought her to her room in Asgard and read to her until she asleep. As soon as she did, I closed the book and started thinking, was it really worth it to join Thanos? I could just bring her back home

*End of dream*

I woke up panting. I was covered in sweat and the sheets clung to me. I looked around and went to check on my sister's room. She wasn't there. I knew what I had to do.

Lucy's POV

I woke up next to Clint having his arms wrapped around my waist securely. I tried getting out of his grip but he was too strong. I noticed deep scars near his forehead. He flinched a bit when I touched them. I didn't he had these scars. He never told me.

Then I brought my hand to his forehead. I smoothed out the wrinkles on his forehead. It looked like he was having a bad dream. Then I brought my fingers to his lips. They were a bit chapped from the lack of water. Then I brought my fingers to his dirty blonde hair. That's when his eyes flew open. "Good morning," he said in a just voice. "Morning." He gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting up and going to the bathroom. I went to the closet and nearly screamed at who was right there. But before I could, I strong hand brought it to my mouth and put a finger over his saying,"Shh." He waved his hand and I was fully dressed in what I was planing to where.

He took my arm and lead my down the hall. It was until then that Thor stopped us. "Unhand her Loki."he demanded. " Not unless you catch me." Loki replied waving his hand and transporting us to the meeting room where everyone was. Everyone stood up and glared at Loki. "Let her go Loki!" Steve said. That's when Loki pulled me towards him and placed a hand over my mouth and a dagger towards my neck. "Make me."

~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to enter the Wattys 2016. Wish me luck!