Chapter 26 - No Control

Warning: May have unexpected things and have graphic description. Please heed this warning.

Loki's POV
We had returned to Asgard because we were outnumbered by Laufey's army. I had to get her back. After Siygn, I couldn't lose Lucy. She had replaced the hole in my heart. She made me feel wanted again. Not like an outcast I was. As soon as we arrived we entered the throne room to see Lucy standing there with blue eyes. As we approached her, she raised her hand and started choking Thor and I without physically doing it. As we gasped for air, my mother and Odin came in. My mother put her hand over her mouth. I took her actions that she was shocked. "Lucy, put Thor and Loki down!" Odin yelled. "Good to see you again, Odin. We haven't seen each other since I attacked Asgard nearly a century ago. I see you took good care of easing my son and daughter," Lucy said. Though it wasn't Lucy. It was Laufey. "Drop them, Laufey!" Odin yelled again only making the matters worse. She started fisting her fists representing she was choking us.

"You look well the last time I saw you, Frigga." Laufey said to my mother." Let go of my children. Loki, Thor, and Lucy have done nothing to deserve this." She said. "Oh but they do. My son here," she said pulling me closer to hr with her magic," was taken from me at birth. You, Odin, stole him from me," she said turning towards Odin and making me go closer to him since I was floating in the air. "My daughter was only 2 years old and you took her from me! This excuse of a queen, brainwashed her and gave her a spell that did not bring her inner Jötünn. You changed her name to Lucy. You took my children away from me!!" Laufey screamed.

I felt sorry for the man who was my father. He did love me and Lucy. That is why we got along so good. But that also meant that we were brother and sister and I could not love her as a man who loved a woman. Lucy brought me back against the wall next to Thor. I tried reading Lucy's mind but a sharp pain went threw me head as I tried. "Please, Laufey, there must be something we could give you if you give us our children back." Oh пожалуйста. Oops that came from her. Now that you mention it. I do want something. I want to have my children back and I want Asgard." Laufey said towards my mother and Odin. "No. You can't have any of those things you want." Odin said. "Well then, I guess I'll have to get it myself." Laufey said and turned towards me and Thor. She said something in a language that I couldn't learn. And that's when everything blacked out.