Chapter 29 - You Didnt Listen

Liliana's POV

I woke up to Loki shaking me. I sat up and studied everything around me. I didn't remember anything. All I remembered was that I was in a cell and Laufey was torturing me and that's when everything blacked out. Loki looked as frightened as I was. We didn't know what had happened. We could have killed someone or did something worse. We called to the sky and the Bifrost opened and we were back in Asgard. It looked horrible. It was covered in ice and all the streets were slippery. Houses were made of ice and people were crying.

Loki looked into my eyes as I did the same. Then I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. At first he was shocked because I hadn't done this since we were little. I always wrapped my arms around his waist not only because he was taller than me but because I knew he would hug me no matter how mad or sad he was. That's when he hugged me back. I could feel tears drenching my hair. But I didn't care, I knew he would not cry in front of me but we had been threw a lot ad sometimes you just need to let it go.

[*]

After a few minutes, we broke. I wiped the remaining tears from his eyes and kissed him on the cheek. He gave me one last hug before standing up the straightest he could and followed me as we walked to the palace. As we entered the throne room, we saw Laufey sitting on the thine instead of my father Odin. The cut down every last Frost Giant in the throne room before going to fight Laufey. Loki appeared behind him and used his magic to keep Laufey sitting on his chair. "Having trouble getting up, Laufey?" I asked him sarcastically. "Oh no I'm fine my slave. Can you just help your master get up from here? I seem to be stuck on the chair." He answered my question sarcastically. I didn't know he had it in him. But calling me slave made my blood boil. "Sorry but no can do. I don't follow orders. I'm known for not following orders. I was thinking you could tell us where my real mother and father is. I mean only if you want to get up from that uncomfortable looking chair." I said to him with a threatening tone."You know what? I think I'll stay like this thank you." I waved my hand to Loki and he proceeded as we planned. He took a dagger out and held it to his neck. "Now, I'm going to ask one last time. Where are our parents?!?!" I spat at him." Oh Lilliana, you don't know what you're doing. You could have all this, with a flick of your wrist. You could have all Asgard maybe even the Nine Realms at your command, with the proper training of course. You don't even know that you're capable with your powers." He hissed at me.

"You know, I would like to know, but I won't since I know you're lying. You think I would believe that I had great powers? I know I might be your toy that you use for your dirty work but I don't see how that makes me capable of controlling the Nine Realms." I spat back. I could see Loki struggling but I sent him a message threw my mind. You can do it Loki. Just hold on a little bit longer. He gave me a quick me nod and kept it up. I turned my attention back to Laufey. "Now I would like to know what you mean when you said " you don't know what your capable of with your powers"." I told him. I mean maybe I'm more than what I think I am. "I once lived your mother. But that guard took her away from me. So they both payed the price. I knew she wouldn't take care of you so I took you in. I cared for you until I married again. That's when I forgot about you. Years went by and I heard that you were in Midgard while my son here was in Asgard. So I decided to see what had happened. I managed to get my son to attack Asgard and your brother Thor. I managed until he broke the Bifrost. That's when I regretted abandoning you. Though I still love you, I know I can't fix what I did wrong. I did the same with Loki because I didn't want to be reminded of you. I don't have that love for you as I did before so I purposely abandoned you and didn't even care to remember you. I am glad you've grown but I will always hate you for being an Odinson unlike my son here, who will always be a Laufeyson." That's when I could control it anymore. My hands burned up and flames came out. I threw one after another at him until Loki put me to sleep.

Loki~

I used my magic to put Lilliana to sleep. I started fighting with my father. "Why," I threw an ice spear at him,"did you," I threw another one but missed," hurt her," I kept throwing stuff made of ice," like that!" I sad while I jumped on him and pinned him to the ground while holding a dagger to his neck."Give me one good reason not to kill you!" I hissed at him. "Because you wouldn't want this!" He shouted while plunging a knife at my side. Right on cue, Thor came in. For once I was happy to see the oaf. He beat Laufey until he passed out. I used my magic and killed him in his sleep. That was he wouldn't hurt Luc- Lilliana like he did again. I turned and went to Lilliana. I had healed myself self from the stab but it was hard to wake her up. Once I did, Laufey surprisingly stood up and ran towards us. I used my body as a shield for Lilliana but I looked and she was there. I turned around and she was laying in the floor with the knife in her stomach. "No!!!!!!" I screamed. That was it. I strided towards Laufey and grabbed him the neck. I did a spell and took his heart out. (Shout out if you know where I took this preference from.) "See you in Hel," I said as I crushed his heart. I let him drop to the floor while I ran to Lilliana. "Loki," she called in a weak voice. "I'm here, I'm here," I said while taking her hand kissing her palm. "Thor, go get mother and Odin, find everyone and get help, please." Thor nodded as he left to do what I asked him to do." Oh Lilliana, you didn't listen."I exclaimed. "I know Loki, I-I'm a fool." "Yes but your my fool." I said holding back tears. "Loki, I love you. I'm so-sorry." She stuttered. "Its not your fault. Its mine. I should have looked out for you better. Please don't leave me. I need you to stay alive. For the Archer, for Cristy, for Thor, for Mother, for Sif. For me." I begged her. She smiled when I said "Archer". " Can you do me a favor, Loki?" She asked in a soft voice instead of her usual strong and commanding voice."Yes, anything for you, Lilliana. Anything." I told her. "D-dont be a-a jerk. P-please be nice to- to Thor-r. Say to M-mother that I love her-r. Tell Odin I f-forgive h-him for not telling m-me about my childhood." I nodded my head telling her I would. "Please hold Lilliana, Thor is getting help. Please just hold on." "I love you." "Lilliana?" I asked as I shook her violently."Lilliana?!?!" I asked again but still no answer. "LILLIANA!!!! NO!!!!" I yelled. "I'm so sorry," I said in a low voice laying my head on her chest hugging her lifeless body. "I love you too." I said as I crying on her cold shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Okay so far I've revealed a lot of Lilliana's past. I changed her name because there is going to be a sequel. Hopefully. I hope you like it and hope you vote. Lol.

Word count: 1443