Chapter 31 - Can't Blame A Girl For Trying

Warning: Sad and Unexpected

Third Person~

Thor had been looking for Loki for a long time that morning. He knew that he had schedule and that he wouldn't break it. He made his way to Lilliana's room to drop some flowers that were sent from Sif and himself. Everyone nobody had the will to train or anything because they were grieving because of Lilliana's condition. Thor a walked into her room and was surprised that Loki was sleeping next to her.
But really surprised was that Lilliana was sitting in the bed playing with Loki's hair. As she looked up, Thor dropped the flowers he had and went immediately to her side that wasn't occupied. "Oh Lilliana, we were so worried. You scared us to death." As he looked into her eyes, they started filling with tears. He pulled her close and hugged her while rocking her back and forth.

Loki awoke to Lilliana crying. At first he jumped and seemed as to look for evaders but as soon as he saw his brother, he relaxed. "Darling, why are you crying?" He says as Thor hands Lilliana to Loki. "Because I remembered what had happened and it was terrible." Lilliana sobbed unto Loki. "Thor, could you ask the servants to bring her some breakfast?" Loki said to his brother. "Certainly." He got up and left the two by themselves. They takes and laughed waiting until Thor came. As soon as breakfast was done, Loki decided to take Lilliana to Midgard.

Lilliana~

I decided to put on some black leggings, a plain white shirt, and a fur vest with a black belt. Then I took my sword and put it in its sheath, while letting my hair flow down my shoulders. I made my bed with a snap of my fingers. Then, I took Loki's hand and teleported to the BiFrost. Heimdall allowed us to go through the portal back to Earth. I teleported us to Clint's room. There, I found him playing with Cristy. I ran towards picking her up and spinning around in my arms. "Mommy," was the first word she said when I picked her up. "I missed you so much, Mommy," she said with tears filling her beautiful green eyes. "Cristy, go to your room while I talk with Mommy and Mr. Raven." Clint said to her. "Love you," she said to me before giving me a kiss in the cheek and running to her room.

As soon as she left, Clint pointed towards to chair. "Have a seat, Lucy. Or should I say Lilliana?" Clint said. "And your boyfriend can sit down too." He said referring to Loki. "Clint! He's not my boyfriend! He is my brother!" I shouted at him. "Oh really? I thought he was your boyfriend since your kissed him so much and defended him after he attacked you!" Clint yelled back. I went behind Loki wondering that we were still standing up. "That's enough! You, Clint sit down and calm yourself." Loki firmly told Clint. Then he turn towards me, "Lilliana, sit down next to me okay?" I nodded sitting next to him. "Why did you leave me, Lu-Lillana?" Clint said breaking the silence. "I... Well... I wasn't in control of my body. Luafey who appenrently is the birth father of Loki cast a so spell on me and making me do tings that the people of Asgard are afraid of me now. They don't like me anymore. They were questioning why Loki was trying to heal me while I was unconscious." I said having a few tears slipping out of my eyes with my consent. Loki cleared them with his thumb hugging me before releasing to continue. "I'm sorry Clint. When I came here to tell you I was okay, it was a lie. I covering it up for Laufey because I was his slave at the moment. I was his puppet. His slave that did the dirty work for him.

"I'm so sorry." I say. Clint just looks at me and Loki. "Lilliana Marie Odinson, I love you with all my heart. I thought I could be with you for all my life. But I now can see that I cannot.  I know that you are telling the truth but, I can't have you lie to me anymore. I still love you but not I once did. I am sorry but I cannot be called your boyfriend anymore." Clint says leaving in total and utter shock. He gets up and goes to where Cristy is.
He then comes out with a box and Cristy holding his hand. "Go with Mommy now. Be a good girl and obey what Mommy and Mr. Raven tell you okay?" He saya to while she nods.

"Loki can you take her outside and wait for me there okay?" I say while turning to Loki. "Are you sure?" "I'm positive." "You better not do anything, Archer!" He hisses at Clint. Clint just balls his fists watching Loki get out of his house with Cristy. "Bye Mr. Gray!" Cristy says before the door closes leaving Clint and I alone. "Well, looks like we are going our separate ways." Clint says while rubbing the back of his neck with his hand." Clint I'm sorry. I hope in the future you can forgive me."I says as I grab his hand planting a kiss on his cheek. "You know, I wish it didnt have to come to this." I know but its for the best."Lilliana, I know you didn't mean it but it the only way. We can't have Cristy growing in this kind of house where mom is always gone and dad is always on missions."

I can't blame him. He has a point. I have to take her with me to Asgard though it breaks my heart that Clint doesn't love like he did when we first met. But like he said, its the only way. "I'm sorry." "Hey look at me," I tell putting finger under his chin to make him look at me in the eyes," its okay. Besides, you can't blame a girl for trying." He smiles a little and gives me a hug. "Goodbye, Lilliana." "Goodbye, Clint." And with that I'm gone.

Is it normal that I'm crying? Anyways, I am so sad that Clint and Lilliana broke up! They were a cute and awesome couple before the accident in Asgard. I hope you guys liked it and I will try to keep updating. Lol💕 KC&KP

Word Count: 1090