Chapter 14: The End

"So it's you I met at the party, figures." She says, blushing. "Wait a minute!" Lizzy says. "If that's her shoes, then where's my other one?" I shrug, so does Rose. "You know what's funny though, we wear the exact same shoe size." Rose says. "Yeah, how was I supposed to know you had a common shoe size?" I ask. We start laughing at everything.

The best of times! Suddenly, someone walks up behind Lizzy. "Peter! What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised. "One reason." And he holds up a shoe. Not just any shoe, a slipper, and not just any slipper, Lizzy's red slipper covered with diamonds. Exactly like Roses. "Where did you find that?" Rose asks, confused. "I've had it ever since I met Lizzy at the party. I didn't know it was her at the time. And figured it out, and you told me y'all were meeting here. But now," and he gets on a knee in front of her. " may I do the pleasure?" He asks. She nods, smiling real big.

Peter slides the slipper on her foot, again, fits perfectly. "Are you really the guy I met at the party?" Lizzy asks, unconvinced. Peter says, in a different voice, "Hello Sugar Plum." "It's you!" She says, leaping into his arms. I look at Rose. "What?" She asks. "You're my Cinderella." I say blushing. "You're so lovey dovey ... exactly why I liked you!" She exclaims. I grab her and lead her to the playground. Peter and Lizzy follow.

Us two new and ment to be couples, play and enjoy the park all night long. And how every fairy tale ends ...

They Lived Happily Ever After!

A/N PLEASE READ:
Hope you liked the ending! Vote and Comment! I'll appreciate it! Also, enjoy the all the books you read forever and ever!