Chapter 11

May mall tour kami ngayon. Hanggang ngayon ay wala ako sa mood. Last time kasi ay nawala ko yung bracelet na ginawa ni Cleo sakin. Mag tatampo yun.

"Dude, you're spacing out!" Summer

"Tss. I'm just practicing my speech to Cleo. Nawala ko yung bracelet nya na ginawa pa para sakin." madaldal pa naman yung batang yun.

"Haha, humanda ka na. Armalite pa naman yun." Winter

"Burara." Kino

Hindi ko na iyon pinansin. When we arrived at the mall, the place is so crowded. Hindi na kami nag palit ng damit since bago kami sunduin ay naka ayos na kami. At least now, we don't have to wear heavy makeups like before.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAH~!"

"WE LOVE YOU GALLATHEA~!"

"KINO, I LOVE YOU~"

"MARRY ME, WINTER!"

"SUMMER, BE MINE!"

"RHYNEEE~ BE MY HUSBAND! I LOVE YOU WHOOOO~!"

Yan ang sigawan ng lumabas kaming apat. Kumaway-kaway muna sila bago pumunta sa kanya-kanyang pwesto.

Nag simula na kami tumugtog na ikina tahimik ng lahat. I closed my eyes as I reminiscing this song that she wrote for me, before she died.. Na nakuha namin sa box.

"KYAAAA SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE!"

A/N: paki play yung song sa itaas. I don't own the song but I love it to be part of this story. Hope you'll love it babies ;)

~ I was out the other day

and I saw you in your big black car

and I was waving as you were passing

cause I know who you are

you had this look that of an angel

it was such a bad disguise

did you think for second I would not realize~

Tripping hard falling down onto the ground

cause I can't stand up

and I can't fall down

cause I'm somewhere in the middle of this~

I was out the other night

and I saw you so we had a fight

it was late and I was lonely

and its such a long way home~

so I asked you if you'd join me

for a single last call drink

so you turned and bought us two

and you didn't even blink~

you had this look that of an angel

it was such a bad disguise

when you drink it makes you angry

when I drink I want you more and more and more~

tripping hard falling down onto the ground

cause I can't stand up

and I can't fall down

and I'm somewhere in the middle of this~

tripping hard falling down onto the ground

cause I can't stand up

and I can't fall down

and I'm somewhere in the middle of this~

well I find it hard

I always tried to find the sane life

but I don't like the way things are

and I keep falling to my knees

somewhere in the middle of this~

As much as possible, I want my face to be more emotionless. Because every time I sang the songs that she wrote, I want to be the real me. Yung hindi ngingiti dahil ito ako nang gawin nya ang kantang to.

We sang different songs kahit hindi pa samin iyon. Yun ang gusto ng fans eh. We were in the middle of answering some questions when I saw a lady standing at the back of crowded people.

She's looking at us.. While a smile is crept in her lips.

There's a familiar beat that I'm hearing. Definitely not Summer's drums but the familiar heartbeat from my chest.

"It can't be her.." huli na nang malala ko na hawak ko yung mic kaya natahimik ang lahat.

"Who? Are you okay?" Kino

"H-Hah? Oh its nothing. Anyway, who wants another song!?" sigaw ko sa lahat at nag simula na namang umingay.

"YES!" sigaw nila

"Okay, this song is for you all!" sigaw ko sabay kalabit ng electric guitar ko.

Could it be her?

But she died 5 years ago..

And there are 10 million people who has he same face to each other. Baka nga kamukha nya lang.. Because the Shon Addams that I know is the 19 year old bubbly girl..

Unlike that well grown up woman.

A/N: do vote and comment, babies