Part 1 - Last Day Of School

*alarm goes off*
'For fucks sake' I say as I roll over to turn the annoying bleep off.

'Emily? Are you awake?!' I hear my mum shouting from downstairs.
'Mmm' I groan still half asleep.
'EMILY!!'
'YES MUM!' I scream back.

It was Friday, the last day of school until we broke up for the October half term. I absolutely hate school it's so stressful and I couldn't handle all the work.

After around 10 minutes I was much more awake, I got up and got into the shower to freshen up. I wrapped a towel round my body and walked to my wardrobe to choose an outfit for the day. As it was the last day and we finished early and we were allowed to wear what we wanted. I picked out something I would wear everyday, skinny, black high waisted jeans from topshop, a white top that said 'waither' across it and a black leather jacket. I tucked my top in, and put some black, frilly socks on I also put my black low cut converse on, they were a bit faded now,slightly green too.

I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and rise with mouthwash, I got my makeup bag and started to apply my make up, one coat of foundation set with a power, three coats of mascara, a tiny bit of bronzer to liven me up a bit and filled in my eyebrows, not too much though just to fill in the tiny gaps. I straightened my hair, grabbed my purse and phone from my bedside table and and went down stairs. I wasn't going to bother brining a bag in.

I went straight to the kitchen to get my lunch and bus money, my dad always leaves it here in the morning for me,before he goes to work. I put it in my purse, grabbed my head phones and went to sit down on the sofa with my mum who was just finishing her make up.
'You ready,mum?'
'Yeah I just need to get my shoes'
'Okay' I say standing up and plugging my headphones into my phone, I put the ear buds into my ears,went onto my music app and went straight to my playlist that said 'TheTideCovers❤️'
I fucking love the tide, I've now become emotionally attached to them. I found them through Twitter, waddy tweeted something about them, it was on the 26th of February 2015. They didn't have any covers out then so I didn't know if they were good not not, I ended up following them and stalking their Twitter. Not creepy at all.

Once my mum got her shoes on we walked to the bus stop, it takes us about four minutes to get there.
I sat down on the yellow bench provided under the bus shelter and waited for the bus. I ended up going on my Instagram and Twitter to kill the time, I always seem to use all my 4G doing this, my new data came on today so it was okay. The bus finally came so I stood up walked over to the edge of the pavement and put my arm out to give a signal to the driver that I wanted to get on, the bus pulled up at I got on
'Hi could I have a single to Hoddesdon please?' I ask showing him my savers card.
'Yup' he replied.
He pressed the buttons on his machine and I gave him the money, £1.30, and he handed me my ticket.
I waved goodbye to my mum who was now off to work and went to find a seat.

___________________________
Okay so this the first chapter, it's not brilliant but I promise it will get better and start to include The Tide and stuff, please vote and comment if you like it so I know wether to carry it on and if you have any good ideas to you wanna share you can DM me on Twitter @restofnate tysm❤️