Part 11- Tweets From Nate

It was now Friday, only 3 more days until I go back to school, including today.

I decide to get up and take a shower and wash my hair, once I got out I put some clothes on and put my wet hair into two Dutch braids, it took great difficulty and a lot of time to make them look okay. I go down stairs,switch the TV on and sit down on the sofa. I was home alone today. Katie went home Before I woke up and my mum and dad were at work. I was starting to get bored so I unlock my phone and go onto Twitter, i saw that my notifications were blown up so I clicked on it to see what it was. Nate had tweeted the group picture and the picture of us two from last night.

'@TheTideNate: Had so much fun with everyone backstage today😙 @restofnate @restofdrew'
8:26pm

I retweet, like and tweet back

'@restofnate: @TheTideNate @restofdrew I had fun too☺️ x'
11:21am

After a few minutes Nate had liked the tweet and replied back, at this point I was having a fan girl moment.

'@TheTideNate: @restofnate You should get Brad to kick another ball in your face at the next show😉'
11:28am

Omg the wink emoji

'@restofnate: @TheTideNate nah you're alright, my nose hurts so much now😖'
11:29am

*@TheVampsBrad Started Following You*

'@TheVampsBrad: @restofnate @TheTideNate I'm so sorry about that, it isn't broken or anything is it🙈🙈'
11:30am

WTF DID BRADLEY JUST FOLLOW AND TWEET ME

'@restofnate: @TheVampsBrad @TheTideNate omg! Its okay and no it's just a little bruised nothing majorly bad☺️💜💜'
11:31am

'@TheVampsBrad: @restofnate thats good, hope it feels better soooooon☺️'
11:34am

I can't believe that just happened, my faves from the The Tide and The Vamps just Tweeted me.

'@restofnate: @TheVampsBrad thank youuu❤️'
11:35am

As it was nearing the end of the October holidays and I hadn't really done anything fun,apart from the gig last night. I got my phone out and started to text Lucy.

To Lu👅
Do you wanna go shopping tomorrow? Xx
12:23pm

From Lu👅
Yeah okay, where do you wanna go? Xxx
12:26pm

To Lu👅
Dunno we could go round London for the day looking in shops and shit? Xxx
12:29pm

From Lu👅
Sounds like a plan, what time shall we leave? Xxx
12:32pm

To Lu👅
Cool cool, say around 11ish don't wanna be there till late I hate being in London when it's dark xx
12:35pm

From Lu👅
Okay I'll be at yours at half 10 or something xx
12:37pm

To Lu👅
See you tomorrow xxx
12:38pm

I went back on Twitter to find my notifications filled with tweets from random people.

'@______: @TheTideNate @restofnate omg how do you know each other?!'
11:32am

'@____: @TheTideNate @restofnate stop flirting nate
11:32am

'@_____: @TheTideNate @restofnate awe cute
11:32am

'@_____: @TheVampsBrad @restofnate omg was you the girl who got hit in the face!!!??
11:32am

'@_____: @TheVampsBrad @restofnate omg you're the girl that got hit in the face! Hope you're okay! Xxx
11:33am

I decided to reply to that one because I didn't want to feel rude ignoring her asking if I was okay

@restofnate: I am🙈 and yeah I'm okay now thank you❤️ xx
12:40pm

I went off Twitter for a bit as I was getting a lot of tweets sent to me, some of them asking about me and Nate which was strange, some asking about the accident and some were hate comments saying I done it all for attention which is stupid because I didn't ask Brad to kick a ball in my face, it kinda hurt to read them as I take everything to heart and get hurt really easily.

I didn't have anything else to do for the rest of the day so I connected my YouTube to my TV and went through all the videos in my subscription box.
It got to around 8pm and I had finally caught up with all the videos in my subscription box,my parents had come home and my dinner was almost ready.
Once my dinner was cooked i went upstairs to my room,switched on my TV and ate my dinner. It was starting to get really late so I plugged my charger in to my phone and put it on my bedside table,I switched the TV off and went to sleep.

I can't believe this story has hit 300 views, like tysm I know I'm not brilliant at writing and stuff so thankssssss xoxox