Part 10- Selfies With Nate

The Vamps had almost finished their show and we were still backstage, my nose had stopped bleeding a long while ago but the security guard didn't come back to tell us to go.
Me and Levi were playing a game we made up, we had to stand four meters away from each other and throw a malteaser in our directions at the same time and catch it in our mouth. I only got 3 out of like half the packet Levi got nearly all of them.
Tiff was talking to Drew about tour while my sister was half asleep on the sofa. Austin and Nate wanted to join our game so we got out another large packet of malteasers and paired up, Levi with Austin and me and Nate, we decided to change the rules so the first pair to catch 6 in their mouth each with out missing one wins.
'okay. 3..2..1..GO!' Levi shouts
I pick up a malteaser along with Nate and we both throw it in the direction of our mouths and we both catch it, i caught it with pure luck as it hit the bottom of my lip and almost fell. We were too busy focused on ourself we didn't know if Levi and Austin were catching any, we had a small idea with the annoyed growls coming from Levi. He honesty can't bare loosing.
Me and Nate got to the 5th malteaser and my clumsy self didn't catch it, it hit the top of my tooth ,not gonna lie it did hurt causing me to shout ouch and put my hand over my mouth to help with the pain, it only lasted a few seconds but Nate ran over and pulled me into a tight hug
'Sorry Emily' he says laughing
'It didn't even hurt' I say laughing back.
'Guys I have some bad news' Levi says walking over to us with Austin 
'What' Nate says worried
'YOU LOOSE' Levi shouts jumping up and down pointing at us.
'You twat I thought it was something bad' I say pushing him gently
'What's a twat?' He says confused but still laughing
'What you've never heard that word?' I Say
'No,it sounds funny though'
'It's like another word for idiot, and something else but I'm not gonna say what the other meaning is' I laugh looking over at my sister who was laughing too.
'Oh my god is it rude!' Levi says putting his hands at the sides of his face like the money emoji.
I didn't say anything back, I just walked away laughing.
I sit down next to Tiff,
I got my phone out and went on snapchat.
I got up and went to the lightest place in the room, I held up my phone and went to take a selfie but out of nowhere Nate jumps up behind me and scares me as I took the photo.
'FFFFF' I almost swore.
'LOOK AT YOUR FACE!' Nate screams in fits of laughter pointing at the photo i had just taken.
'Oh my god I look like poot' I laugh
'You have to tweet and tag me in that'
'No I look stupid' I say locking my phone and putting it in my back pocket. I start to walk away when I felt my phone sliding out my pocket, I turn round to see Nate running off with my phone
'NOO GIVE IT BACK' I whine running after him.
He ran around the sofas as I tried to go the same way but he kept switching directions.
I gave up and sat on the floor, I lean back out of breath and roll over on to my front putting my hands on my forehead so my face didn't touch the floor.
I hear someone lay down next to me.
'Do you want it back' Nate says poking my head.
'Yes' I say very bluntly
'Okay' he replies and slides my phone through a gap near my face.
'Thanks' I say sitting up picking up my phone.
I unlock my phone and see that Nate had posted the photo onto my Twitter, Instagram and snapchat, on the snapchat comment he had put.
'Backstage with bae😏'

'How did you get my password?!' I say looking over at him
'I saw you type it in when you went to the photo i posted on Instagram and Twitter of us and your friend' he says proud of himself
'You sly fucker' I narrow my eyes at him, he gives me a cute smile and walks over to me.
'No but seriously let's take a nice one' he says getting his phone out.
We both smile but right at the last minute I stare at him giving him a dirty look.
'Oi' he says laughing
'Okay I'll smile this time' I say
We take the selfie and we both Inspect it.
'I look weird take another one' I laugh gently slapping his arm
We take another one and inspect it again.
'Aww that's cute'
'Yeah it is, I'm gonna post it on Instagram later' Nate says staring at the photo
'Cute' I say walking over to my bag to get my charger out.
I plug my charger into the wall and plug my phone in.

I sit down and start to prod my nose.
'What are you doing' Austin says laughing
'Seeing if my nose hurts when I touch it' i look over to him and prod it again
'Okay have fun with that' he laughs

It was about 7pm and it was about time for me and Katie to go home.
'Katie its getting late we need to go'
'Okay' she says sitting up and getting her bags
'Don't forget your bags of chocolate' Drew says point to the bags
'It's okay you can have the rest' Katie says smiling
'Oh my god thank you' he says with a huge smile.
'Wait we all need a group photo' Tiff shouts
We all stand up against the wall while Austin sets up the timer on this phone, he runs to his position and poses. Me and Nate stood next to each other, he had his arm round my waist while I just stood close to him.
'Wait take another one for luck' he demanded
'Get on my back' Nate says crouching down
'Wait what' I say surprised
'Quick'
I jump up onto his back and put my arms around his neck cuddling him, we was just in time as the timer ran out 3 seconds after. I got down off Nate's back and went to get my stuff as my sister and Tiff hugged everyone goodbye, I put my phone and charger in my bag and hugged everyone goodbye too.
'See you soon, hopefully' I whisper to Nate whilst hugging him
'Hopefully' he says giving me a quick squeeze.
We get to the main entrance and say our goodbyes to Tiff as she lives a different way to us. Me and Katie get to the train station and get on our train.

We finally get home, we thought we missed the last train but luckily we saw another train going to where we needed to go. It was around 12:27am so we decided to go to sleep.