Part 3- Dms From Nate

It was now 1:08pm and the tickets were going on sale in just under 20 minutes. I quickly got undressed into some comfortable clothes, grabbed my phone charger and rushed down stairs.
I plugged my charger into my phone and into the socket behind the sofa and went onto The Vamps profile. I saw that they had tweeted something about the fanfest tickets.

@TheVampsBand: can't wait until the FanFest tickets go on sale!! Hope your all excited!! We're buzzing! Http://Vampsfanfest.com #TheVampsFanFest
12:02pm

Brad clearly tweeted it, it said 'your' instead of 'you're'. Someone really needs to explain the differences to him. I was getting really excited now, I know I've seen them three times before but i was just so excited, I got the excited shivers every time I thought about it.
I turned the TV on to try speed up the waiting time, I put my favourite TV show on. Catfish, it's so fun watching all the drama.

My reminder then went off, I unlocked my phone and went back to the boys Twitter profile and clicked on the link. Once the page loaded I found myself in a waiting queue, it was 1:27pm, three minutes until they went on sale. I waited around 4 minutes in the queue and the webpage automatically took me to a page where it gave me the places they were performing, I clicked onto the London show and I saw that there were two shows for London, I was really confused so I just clicked onto the second one which said 3:30pm. I clicked onto the standing stalls and added the amount of tickets I wanted, I then realised I couldn't go alone so I just added two tickets and went to the check out, I filled in all the credit card details, added my address and pressed purchase. A few minutes later I received the confirmation receipt. As the tickets were really cheep I thought I'd be cheeky and ask my dad if I could get tickets to the first show as well.
I ended up calling him, I went to my contacts and typed in 'Dad x' and called him. It rang a few times before he picked up
'Hello bubble!' (Yes my dad calls be bubble no joke)

'Helloo!' I replied

'Daaaad' I said in a begging way

'What do you want now?'

'I bought the tickets for the vamps fanfest and I was wondering.....'

'Yees, go on..' He said trying to hurry me along

'As they were cheeeeap, could I get tickets to the first show as well pleeease?' I said said extending the please for far to long.

'Alright, make sure your rooms tidy before I get home from work, or I'll be refunding!' He said in a serious but joking way

'THANK YOU LOVE YOU BYE!' Before he could reply to my last words I hung up and repeated the method from the first purchase. A few minutes later I received the confirmation receipt. I read through the email to find out where and when it was so I could sort out trains and stuff. It said that the venue was at the indigo O2, I've never been there so I didn't have clue where it was, I googled it and found out it was in the O2 tent. I knew where that was so a bit of relief came through.

I texted my sister to ask if she would come with me to the FanFest, lucky she said yes and my mum wasn't working so she could look after her baby(my niece).

I didn't have anything to do now so I just went back on Twitter and messaged Tiff again.

@restofnate: GUESS WHAT TIFF!! XXXX
2:02pm

@restofdrew: WHAT! XXX
2:03pm

@restofnate: I GOT TICKETS TO THE VAMPS LONDON FANFEST!!!!XXXXZ
2:03pm

@restofdrew: OMG NO WAY! SO DID I BUT I GOT THEM FOR BOTH SHOWS!! XXXXX
2:03pm

@restofnate: SHUT UP! SO DID I!!! MAKE SURE YOU MEET ME THERE!! XXXXXX
2:04pm

@restofdrew: WILL DO!! ILL TEXT YOU WHEN IM THERE OR SOMETHING XXX
2:05pm

@restofnate: OKAY!! CANT WAIT! Xxxx
2:05pm

I was about to come off my dms when I realised I had another DM not from Tiff but from Nate. As soon as I saw it my guts completely dropped, without  hesitation I went straight to the message.

@TheTideNate: yes I'm here, helloo x
12:18pm

The message was sent to me ages ago how could I have missed it? I'm such an idiot its now 2:07pm! I didn't wait any longer to reply

@restofnate: hahaha! I didn't think you'd actually reply! Xxx
2:08pm

It took a while before he replied again, it took around 10 minutes.

@TheTideNate: aw haha x
2:29pm

@restofnate: 🙈🙈 xx
2:30pm

I didn't know what to reply with, it was really awkward so I just sent an emoji, I knew the convo was now over.

Sorry it's short👀 I've been busy at the hospital with my sister, I knew I hadn't updated so I had to quickly write something xxxxx