Part 14- Hotel

I look around at all the food trying to decide what to buy, I see some ready made pasta so I get that along with some crisps and a small bottle of sunny D.

After making my way to the till with everyone following behind me I pay for my items at the self checkout and we all leave. We walk around some more;of course me eating my pasta, it luckily came with a plastic fork which was strapped to the lid. Nate kept on looking at me and laughing.

'Can you stop, you're making me feel insecure' I say, obviously joking.

'Sorry' he says laughing

It was starting to getting a bit late, well for me it was, bearing in mind I don't like being in London too late. The time was rounding up to 4:30pm and the sun was slightly going down. Autumn in the uk everyone, the sun goes down at around 4:30pm.

'Lucy, it's getting a bit late we should start heading for the station'

'It's not that late Em' Lucy says

'It'll start getting dark soon' I say defending myself

'Stop whining Emily we'll go soon'

'Fine'

'Yikes' I hear Levi say to Nate

Me and Lucy look at each other and laugh. We all start walking not knowing what way to go, we all seemed to follow each other in any direction. We end up outside a hotel, it looked really clean and posh, nowhere I could afford, it has a five star rating and fancy cars parked out front.

'Omg that hotel looks so expensive' I say pointing towards it.

'Does it' Levi says with a slight giggle.

'Yeah..'

'Well we'll see you guys soon then' Nate says as him and Levi walk towards the hotel door waving at us with huge, fake smiles on their face.

'Oh my..' I say slapping my forehead, laughing
'You're actually so annoying' I say shaking my head.

They walk back towards us.

'Do you guys wanna hang round here for a bit?' Levi suggested pointing his thumb to the hotel doors.
'Uhh...' I look at Lucy, her face was lit up with excitement. I stand there silent hoping Lucy would say something.
'Yeah sure' Lucy says stepping forward. Bit keen.
'Awesome' Levi says and he starts to walk towards the entrance, everyone follows, except me. I stand there with a worried facial expression. I pull my phone out to check the time. 5:15pm. I grunt and drag myself behind the others, I look back to see if anyone was behind me, watching me.

I get to the doors and as I was about to step into the building an arm shot I front of me which took me by surprise and caused me to jump back slightly.

'Sorry ma'am, this is a private hotel' a security guard says.

'Huh' ' oh sorry, I'm with them' I point to where I thought the other guys were, they wasn't there. I mentally curse.

'Nice try ma'am, we've heard that one all day from young girls trying to get into the building, please leave our premises'

'No but I'm actually with someone' I start to panic, it's dark and late outside, being stuck outside on my own in the middle of London with strange men lurking everywhere. My breathing becomes heavy. I turn around and walk away from the hotel. I sit at the bus stop that's a few meters away. I lean forward resting my forehead on my hands, I was in such a state that I didn't think to call Lucy.

It rings
And rings
No one answers

I text her

To Lu👅
Answer your phone it's important!
5:21pm

Ages later I finally get a reply.

From Lu👅
Why what's happened??
5:28pm

To Lu👅
Haven't you noticed I'm not with you?!
5:28pm

From Lu👅
No I thought you was with Nate? Is everything okay?
5:30pm

To Lu👅
Im outside on my own Lucy. The man wouldn't let me in!
5:30pm

From Lu👅
What the fuck
5:31pm

From Lu👅
Coming now where are you
5:31pm

To Lu👅
At the bus stop
5:31pm

I get up and walk to the side of the bus stop I see Lucy rushing outside, almost running, Levi behind her. I walk up to her.

'What happened? I though you went off with Nate, why didn't you call or shout for me?' Lucy says concerned

'well you all went off so fast I couldn't see you and he wouldn't let me in' I say bluntly trying to hide my emotion because me being me I'll end up crying.

'Where did Nate go then, didn't he notice Emily wasn't with him? Lucy says turning to Levi.

' I don't know, I was with you' Levi says awkwardly. Lucy sighs.

'Can we go, I'm tired and cold' I say now fed up. Lucy whines looking over at the hotel.

I sigh

'fine' I wouldn't usually agree to this but I'm just so fed up and careless right now.

I stand close to Levi and hook my arm though his arm just to be on the safe side, I don't make any eye contact with the man, I stare at the floor. We make our way to a seating area where there are loads of fancy sofas. I unhook my arm from Levi and sit down on the sofa next to him.
-
I didn't check this so sorry if there's mistakes